First time online in a LONG time!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Decided to get on recently to see what new has been introduced. Did several trading missions and even made about 30k! Flew a few of my ships to see how they'd handle (Eclipse is smooth as butter!) Checked out Microtech.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Welcome back door Grimbli. Good to have you back with us. I missed you.

Looks like you had some fun! I'll be joining you in a few short weeks, as soon as this deployment is done. We can crash together.
Have to see if we can fit an Ursa Rover inside my Starfarer, then buggy around Microtech. It's a beautiful planet, but I barely explored. The Nox is a bit slow on the ground oddly enough. Thing is dangerous in space though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Have to see if we can fit an Ursa Rover inside my Starfarer, then buggy around Microtech. It's a beautiful planet, but I barely explored. The Nox is a bit slow on the ground oddly enough. Thing is dangerous in space though.
Sure. I also have a DF we can smash into that Beerfarer. Sounds like fun! I had a Valkyrie for about 5 minutes, because I NB heard there amazing to fly and have room for stuff and things...
But then the address came out and the Valk went away.
Dunno how I feel about that now, ha.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
More "Adventures with Grimbli!"

First up is me getting ready to investigate a cave on Daymar!

I had parked my Eclipse so the spotlight aimed at the cave. It does some weird clipping so it lights up quite a ways into it.

Here's deep inside the cave! I had to crawl on my stomach to reach parts. Found the dead guy for the mission though!

And here's me doing a little drug running. Was hard finding spots to sell since they have a cap on how much they'll buy.

• Love
Reactions: Blind Owl

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Nice shot mane, enjoy the new re-discovered SC... hope they'll fix all the annoying issue there are now soon(tm)...

For drug selling, don't bother travel around: the spot where you are able to sell will request more in time, just wait a bit and try another sell.
If you have more then one ship (and it seams so...) just leave the Freelancer at that station and sell some cargo from time to time while you go there for R&R operation.
I've done that with my Avanger in the 3.7, it thake a week to sell 8 SCU of Weadow, but in the mean time i'll go around with the Cutlass..

Ho, by the way, while you are at a cave for the seach mission I'll suggest you to take a ruchsack armour and a mining tool, there are a lot of ore to be harvested in the cave and you can add 15-20k income with very little efford... plus FPS mining is a very good gameplay mechanic, simple but very enjoiable.

Forgot your password?