Fun Fact - CIG has answered over 220,000 support tickets

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Currently, CIG has had over 228,600 concierge support tickets...
I thought it's an interesting fact and achievement to talk about, because I have nothing else to talk about today. lol.
From your "My Activities" screenshot, I thought the 228,600 tickets were all yours...

This is assuming that the ticket numbers are sequential. I worked in a place that would not issue any contact-record numbers like these with a 13 or a triple 6 for fear of offending or putting off customers.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
From your "My Activities" screenshot, I thought the 228,600 tickets were all yours...

This is assuming that the ticket numbers are sequential. I worked in a place that would not issue any contact-record numbers like these with a 13 or a triple 6 for fear of offending or putting off customers.
I blurred for various reasons, but the numbers did go sequentially up since my first ticket.
Pretty sure it goes up by integers of one because I made two tickets 2 days from each other,
and the new ticket number went up about 400.
I wouldn't doubt, during the 600i sale when I made those tickets, that they'd have 200 concierge tickets a day to answer...
tbh... I feel bad for Azme because I think she answers most of them.
That's a lot of requests to handle daily....

#hatsoff4Azme

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I blurred for various reasons, but the numbers did go sequentially up since my first ticket.
Pretty sure it goes up by integers of one because I made two tickets 2 days from each other,
and the new ticket number went up about 400.
I wouldn't doubt, during the 600i sale when I made those tickets, that they'd have 200 concierge tickets a day to answer...
tbh... I feel bad for Azme because I think she answers most of them.
That's a lot of requests to handle daily....

#hatsoff4Azme
Copy and paste my friend.... Copy and Paste its the only way lol.

Forgot your password?