FYI-June 2948 Subscriber Flair

Ganji

Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Ganjieh
Not sure if some1, posted this or not. Pretty neat subscriber flair.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16614-June-2948-Subscriber-Flair

Long-range death just got a cosmetic upgrade. Survey the way ahead and clear it of every conceivable danger with this limited Voyager edition Klaus & Werner Arrowhead sniper rifle. The fiberglass composite body combines portability with sophistication with a checkered metallic finish, and the high-powered scope is detailed with the classic blue and orange of the ICC Stellar Surveyors. The only downside is that the Arrowhead’s vaunted range means your enemies won’t get the chance to lay their eyes on the beautiful finish, as they’ll be too busy taking energy bolts to the face.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I may subscribe just for this but do you lose it if you die once the game is released?
So, I bought the Kastak arms SMG last CitizenCon. When I died with it in my hands fighting (darn stowaway!) a month or so ago, I lost it! That is persistence, unfortunately...

I don't know how we are supposed to get it back for real, since if we buy something, we aren't supposed to lose it. But, when the next patch was released, I got it back and was able to equip it. If I died with it equipped, but not in my hands, it came back to me when I woke up at Oli.

BlackLoot

Commander
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
BlackGoesGaming
Wow, didn't notice tht when I searched the image, lol. I was just looking for the copper color.

I signed up this month for the shotgun do i hv to buy it separately or is it just added for signing up?

Btw: When did they do the Sniper?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
What I understand and think it's been said couple times now in various CIG youtube shows that you'll never lose anything bought or gifted to you that you have in your web hangar ( your account )

But there been talk about you might have to pay a insurance claim to get a new one back when game is for real live and released..
But this might not be final how it's done.

:beers: :beer:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?