FYI - October 2948 Subscriber Flair

Ganji

Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Ganjieh
Subscribers

Don’t find yourself up in arms. RSI’s tried-and-true Venture Explorer Suit provides top-notch protection from the dangers of space for all your body parts, and your hands and arms are no exception. When handling dangerous weapons, volatile incendiaries or unstable materials, these stylish gages have you covered. Available to subscribers in this limited edition red finish, befitting a true Centurion.

Imperator Subscribers

Imperator-level subscribers will receive a special purple variant along with the red Centurion design.

If you’re an active subscriber, these items will be added to your account on October 15th.

If you aren’t a subscriber yet but want to sport these Arms, make sure you subscribe no later than October 14th.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16800-October-2948-Subscriber-Flair

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Just the arms. We get a piece a month. First it was the Undersuit, then the helmet, now the arms. I am betting next month it is legs, then finally in December the Core piece.

It is also for sale on the Subscriber Store. So basically, wait till the whole set is released and get it for about $5 or so.

Last edited:

Ganji

Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Ganjieh
Just the arms. We get a piece a month. First it was the Undersuit, then the helmet, now the arms. I am betting next month it is legs, then finally in December the Core piece.

It is also for sale on the Subscriber Store. So basically, wait till the whole set is released and get it for about $5 or so.
You can buy previous subscriber flares?
Not sure how mechanic works.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
When I subbed for one month to get the Voyager Arrowhead there was a Subscriber Store with all of the previous Merch you could buy independently, except for stuff like the Big Bennys vending machine. The Models and Weapons were definitely there.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
When I subbed for one month to get the Voyager Arrowhead there was a Subscriber Store with all of the previous Merch you could buy independently, except for stuff like the Big Bennys vending machine. The Models and Weapons were definitely there.
Yes all sub item is in sub store except special occasion sub items they will only be given and can't be bought.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock

Yeah I decided to start waiting for it all so I can save the credit for the Kraken.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Am I alone in thinking that the "Voyager" set photos remind me of Rhodey taking the Iron Man suit for a TEST drive? Maybe he found a beer that he just couldn't get open on his own without the suit's assistance & was craving a cold brew.

Forgot your password?