Gaming slump...help :C

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
So I was away for about a month training etc and came back hoping to tackle games and get excited to play some and I found myself...bored of my selection. I have a PS4, Xbox one, psp vita, and my pc of course and nothing excites me really. This year the only two games I'm anticipating the wait for are Metal Gear solid and fallout 4. I just can't get hooked on anything to really grab me in like games use to :C trying to find something fresh, but it seems everything lacks potencing or longevity. I'm obvious going to hop back on mumble and start playing again with everyone, but i've always enjoyed my time playing solo and was a heavy heavy rpg user. So my solo time is precious for me to unwind. Anyone got some abstract games to toss my way? I got over 100 games on steam so i've been hardcore looking. Most games I got people don't play so it makes it hard to get into them.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
You know I have that game, we've played it :p I need to play with you more. I love that game greatly. Sadly Act of Agression isn't like it.
Woops blame not drinking my coffee before shitposting lol. I will be back stateside next week. Also Total War Arena is pretty fun.

Nightrider

Media Propaganda Czar
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Nightrider
World of Warships.

Reactions: Shenanigons

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I've been playing through the Trine series, very very fun. Sidescrolling (well, the 3rd one isn't quite sidescrolling, sidescrollingish more like), fun puzzles, GORGEOUS graphics, and great scenery.

Not super challenging, but quite enjoyable and relaxing.

High_1

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2015
RSI Handle
High_1
I have been playing Smite for almost a year now, its a free to play moba... but you actually have to aim your attacks.... itsd not just click click click.... you also have to point while clicking lol. Other then that, Baron got me hooked on world of warships and I am enjoying that grind currently.

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Have you played through all the Half Life games? I was a little late to that party, but they're great!

Shenanigons

Captain
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Shenanigons
You played rocket league? Really fun game play. It wont eat up hours of your time, but its a blast to play a couple games once in awhile.

What about Dragon Age series?
Alien Isolation is terrifyingly fun

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Have every dragon age, own ftl. Dont know what creeper world 3 is and not looking for a game like alien isolation.

edit: looked up creeper world 3 not my style of graphics, gameplay maybe but it reminds me of that dwarf browser game.

Mooch

Lieutenant
May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ThatMoochy121
So I was away for about a month training etc and came back hoping to tackle games and get excited to play some and I found myself...bored of my selection. I have a PS4, Xbox one, psp vita, and my pc of course and nothing excites me really. This year the only two games I'm anticipating the wait for are Metal Gear solid and fallout 4. I just can't get hooked on anything to really grab me in like games use to :C trying to find something fresh, but it seems everything lacks potencing or longevity. I'm obvious going to hop back on mumble and start playing again with everyone, but i've always enjoyed my time playing solo and was a heavy heavy rpg user. So my solo time is precious for me to unwind. Anyone got some abstract games to toss my way? I got over 100 games on steam so i've been hardcore looking. Most games I got people don't play so it makes it hard to get into them.
if you want a good action rpg grim dawn on steam is amazing

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
There is a few of us on Ark: survival evolved, which is surprisingly good. Also World of Warship is a good free to play game. FTL is a good game for the pixilized. space ship command. story game, that is actually difficult as its rather random in your story.

Reactions: o-BHG-o

Shenanigons

Captain
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Shenanigons
XCOM is fun with unique game play. I think the original is only a few bucks on steam

Have you played any TellTale games? They are pretty fun, especially if you follow the shows (GoT or Walking Dead)

What about indie games? I really enjoyed Ori and the Blind Forest, Pixel Piracy, and Don't Starve

Forgot your password?