Gentlemen PREPARE your wallets

PaulEPeptide

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2013
RSI Handle
PaulEPeptide
Oh god, I know I'm going to want to melt my 890 and redeemer to get an idris if I can do it. Anyone have an opinion on if this is a good idea or not?

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I'm really feelin the cat right now. It looks better every time I look at it.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Only thing on the schedule for me is upgrading my aurora mr to an lx.

If I can remind people: if anyone is about to melt an LTI gladius, please see me, I'll pay the current price so you'll get a bonus 10 dollars, everyone wins!

Also if the tali goes up you all have permission to restrain me! Use force if necessary!
I hope someone will take you up on this. My Gladius is #2 on my never, ever melt list but I know some people have been melting theme recently, due to the drop in grey market price since they were permanently released in the store.

tl;dr - We want to see videos of Lienna flying the Gladius!

Yeah, I distinctly remember back in Nov '13. I had an Aurora package, upgraded it to a Constellation. I thought, "Starfarer and Merchantman?" "Like 150 or 200 for just a standalone ship?" "That's too rich for my blood, I just don't see that being a good idea..." And now looking at the grey market, I see clearly a lot of people had that same mindset, as the supply of those ships must be very small compared to the demand. I'm guessing most everyone who bought them wants to keep them, with good reason!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
So important part of that link is that sale ships will have 2 year insurance, might be enough to convince some extra spending!

Other news is the blatent hinting about idris p coming back in limited number.

PaulEPeptide

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2013
RSI Handle
PaulEPeptide
Yea, it sounds like the idris p isn't ruled out. I don't know if I hope they do sell it or not...

It'll be a massacre in my hangar melting stuff to get one.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
It's either going to be the return of the Idris-P (oh lawds yes) or it's going to be a concept sale for the previously mentioned true Corvette-class, meaning somewhat bigger than the Origin 890 Jump.

The former is probably more likely, but we can't rule out a brand new big ship going on sale since Ben specifically mentioned $1,000+ ships will always come with LTI...and why would he bring that up right before the Anniversary Sale? *wink, wink*

Seriously, the speculation is making me bonkers! I love it. :D

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I've been worthless at work this week. With all the games coming out recently, and the SC sale announcement...

My wallet is already ragged. If this weekend doesn't kill it, I'm gonna buy it some upgrades. I'm thinking an RFID blocking liner. Protect them cards from remote skimming.

Forgot your password?