GIVEAWAY: Star Citizen Mustang Alpha Starter Package

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
giveaway03.jpg

>> ENTER HERE <<

I'm running a small SC giveaway on Gleam for anyone interested. The contest ends the day before CitCon, Oct 9th.
The prize is a ONE (1) Star Citizen Mustang Alpha Starter Package (3.2 FreeFly special). This package comes with everything you need to start playing Star Citizen now OR add a ship and SC game package to your existing account.

This package includes:
  • Mustang Alpha spaceship
  • 3 Month Insurance on the ship
  • SelfLand Hangar
  • Star Citizen Digital Download
  • 1,000 UEC (in-game currency)
Good luck all!

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
hahaha .004 percent chance of winning woohoo you must have a massive ton of followers.
I don't think I have a massive ton of followers. But I have more than some. I can tell you, looking at the raffle, there are 176 people entered so far. I don't do these very often but that doesn't seem like very many.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
So what your saying is you needed one more referral?
I actually had to look up my SC referral status because I've all but given up on it. I've been in the program since the beginning and I have 23 actual referrals now. So yeah, two more and I guess I get access to some ships ONLY in Arena Commander. I realize there are people who have ZERO referrals... and then there are people who have THOUSANDS.

No, I have a few generous people who support me through Patreon... so when I have extra funds, I try to do SC giveaways.

Reactions: SullyQuindarius

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I don't think I have a massive ton of followers. But I have more than some. I can tell you, looking at the raffle, there are 176 people entered so far. I don't do these very often but that doesn't seem like very many.
Hmm interesting only 176 people put in and it has been less than 24 hours? I ran some math and there are enough entries for 227.6(the armless amputee!)with a total of 22entries per person.(If each person did all of the point givers with 1 day of those refreshers) so for there to be only 176 people with 5008 entries this leaves 1136 extra entries. Someone may be trying to overinflate your referrals link for a much much better chance.(refresh computer somehow and click the referral somehow to look like a new person. Possibly the use of virtual machines?) by no means do i want to win i'm just here to support if i won id just pass it back to you or someone else in test. The large ammounts of entries just might scare some people off from checking out your great content.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Hmm interesting only 176 people put in and it has been less than 24 hours? I ran some math and there are enough entries for 227.6(the armless amputee!)with a total of 22entries per person.(If each person did all of the point givers with 1 day of those refreshers) so for there to be only 176 people with 5008 entries this leaves 1136 extra entries. Someone may be trying to overinflate your referrals link for a much much better chance.(refresh computer somehow and click the referral somehow to look like a new person. Possibly the use of virtual machines?) by no means do i want to win i'm just here to support if i won id just pass it back to you or someone else in test. The large ammounts of entries just might scare some people off from checking out your great content.
AAHHH.. no, I started the raffle on September 13th and completely forgot to share it here for fellow TESTies. It's still possible someone is gaming the Gleam system... I would NOT be surprised. But I think adding a week to your calculations might bring them more in check? Either way, I do appreciate you supporting it AND looking at the math.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
AAHHH.. no, I started the raffle on September 13th and completely forgot to share it here for fellow TESTies. It's still possible someone is gaming the Gleam system... I would NOT be surprised. But I think adding a week to your calculations might bring them more in check? Either way, I do appreciate you supporting it AND looking at the math.
Oh yes adding 1 week is completely plausible even with only 150 adding entries of 4 points a day is 600 entries multiply that by 7 and that is 4200 entries. chances are not everyone has all the platforms, refferals, or just doesnt log in everyday to watch the videos everyday. Btw are you going to do a ship commercial for the phoenix when it comes out in 3.3? i cant wait to see it.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I actually had to look up my SC referral status because I've all but given up on it. I've been in the program since the beginning and I have 23 actual referrals now. So yeah, two more and I guess I get access to some ships ONLY in Arena Commander. I realize there are people who have ZERO referrals... and then there are people who have THOUSANDS.

No, I have a few generous people who support me through Patreon... so when I have extra funds, I try to do SC giveaways.
I was just pulling your dick a bit. Thanks for the contest!

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Reactions: Shadowscout

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Thanks! Your web site is still sluggish and won't open for the bonus points, but I was able to open at the link immediately above. Must be you're swamped with entries!

Reactions: mr-hasgaha
Forgot your password?