Glad To Be Aboard o7

WingCmdr_Goose

Grand Admiral
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Vault_Dweller
What's up everyone! Glad to be aboard Test Squadron.
A quick intro of myself, I am a USMC non combat vet that loves to game! Currently I'm on ps4 and my crappy laptop as i had to sell my old gaming pc in order to pay some bills in the past. However, in the coming months (SoonTM) i am building a new gaming pc for Star Citizen!! I am 23 years old, i enjoy playing games (obviously), drinking alcohol, working on cars (currently in Auto Service Tech at college), and i also enjoy watching SkyyHawk's stream every day.

RSI: WingCmdr_Goose

Now i may not be playing on pc CURRENTLY except for maybe world of tanks on my laptop occasionally...laptop is a terrible substitute for desktop gaming..BUT i will be joining the official pc realm of gaming hopefully by October this year, im waiting for college to start back up in August so i can get my pell grant to buy my pc parts. Until then i hope you will still consider keeping my application/membership until i am up and running. If this concerns any admins, let me know.

Thanks!
Any questions let me know and if there is any further information i need to know please contact me.

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
Welcome to Test

here is are news paper that i run https://testsquadron.com/threads/the-testie-times-june-edition.7835/

Answer these pls

Where you from stranger?

What drew you to Star Citizen?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

What was the first game you remember playing?

What other games do you play?

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Picard or Kirk?

Reactions: marcsand2

WingCmdr_Goose

Grand Admiral
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Vault_Dweller
Where you from stranger?
Houston, Texas. Currently reside in Oklahoma

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Are you kidding? have you not seen this game?
Space exploration as always been my favorite subject, growing up watching Star Trek and Star Wars.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, Trading, mining, Space DUI's, Planetary Landing without loading screens and so much more.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, StarFox Adventures, Sniper Elite, and Metroid Prime

What other games do you play?
World of tanks, The Division, Fallout 4, GTA V, ESO, and some others that dont come to mind.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I first heard about Test Squadron while watching SkyyHawk's stream on Twitch. Deciding to look it up and i was intrigued by the description and decided to give it a try. So far im enjoying the company and friendliness of the members!

Picard or Kirk?
DO YOU EVEN STAR TREK BRO? Totally Picard.

WingCmdr_Goose

Grand Admiral
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Vault_Dweller
We are Test Squadron. Your alcohol will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

WingCmdr_Goose

Grand Admiral
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Vault_Dweller
3D version was only on nintendo ds i think sadly, i think it was removed

Forgot your password?