Greetings all...

Citadel

Grand Admiral
Sep 2, 2018
RSI Handle
Citadel_MD
Greetings TEST, I'm Citadel_MD (RSI handle) or just Citadel. I'm from sunny London in the UK, I've been part of Star Citizen since 2013.

My entry into Star Citizen began as a recommendation from a friend that led to me buying an "Avenger Package" and ended up with me recently secretly buying ships in a dark corner on my mobile phone late at night like some bad addiction even though it feels so so sooo good.

With a game like this my in-game interest have change many times but I believe it's finally settled on Medical / Search and Rescue - I'll dabble in other areas with other ships but those two areas combined are what I'm determined to focus on in-game.

The first game I remember playing....this is an age trap if I ever saw one lol......It has to be Super Mario on the SNES, as for other games I consider myself to be a gamer in the broad sense so I play PS4 games (mostly Fifa) and other MMOs on PC (too many to list)

I've always known about TEST Squadron, but I was hesitant to join such a large Organisation and over the last 5 years of being I've been searching for somewhere that's just chill (it's late for me can't think of a better term) and then I started watching TEST videos and reading through Spectrum and saw that I should have joined TEST years ago!!!

Picard all the way!

Last edited:

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Welcome to TEST Squadron!
...and ended up with me recently secretly buying ships in a dark corner on my mobile phone late at night like some bad addiction even though it feels so so sooo good.
As they say, "Once the needle goes in, it never comes out."

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Citadel :beers:

If you want to chill with other TESTies, check out TEST Discord #events channel

@Printimus organizes Rally Training
@Black Sunder organizes Rock Raider events
@IcaroSP organizes Combat Flight Training
If no event is scheduled, you always can check the #Starcitizen voice channels for casual playing

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Welcome to TEST Citadel :beers:

If you want to chill with other TESTies, check out TEST Discord #events channel

@Printimus organizes Rally Training
@Black Sunder organizes Rock Raider events
@IcaroSP organizes Combat Flight Training
If no event is scheduled, you always can check the #Starcitizen voice channels for casual playing
i do more than rally practice! I run a book club too ya know. :P

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
i do more than rally practice! I run a book club too ya know. :P
Yeah, you are right, but you don't do that in Discord, and it involves reading... My times of reading was when I didn't had a PC to play, a long time ago :grin: Since then I didn't manage to get past the first page without falling asleep :sleeping:

Forgot your password?