Greetings from the frozen tundra that is central Ohio

Nivanono

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2024
RSI Handle
Nivanono
Hey all!

Brand new to Star Citizen and looking forward to getting more involved. Let's answer these suggested questions:

Where you from stranger?
Ohio

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Shiny things!!!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Mostly Exploration and Mining, but would love to learn more about combat as well

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Brothers (Yeah, I'm up there)

What other games do you play?
Guild Wars 2, WoW for a while. Horizon series on PS5 and have been playing Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Was browsing the Org page and saw the hilarious infographic. Also found some YouTube videos

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

Can't wait to see what Star Citizen and Test Squadron has in store!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard! Pull up a chair by the fire and check out our discord if you're interested in getting in on some hyjinks in the 'Verse, look out for the Rock Raiders group if you're in to mining, they have been dealing with the Asteroid Menace for quite a while now :glorious:

Nivanono

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2024
RSI Handle
Nivanono
Welcome to the TEST party & to Star Citizen!

Have you been interested in SC long enough to notice any vehicles in particular that you'd like to TEST out?
So I started with the Aurora MR. Just been flying around and checking stuff out. Figured I could earn the credits to get either an Avenger Titan or a Drake Cutter. However, it is looking like that would take me a long time with my Aurora. Any advice?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So I started with the Aurora MR. Just been flying around and checking stuff out. Figured I could earn the credits to get either an Avenger Titan or a Drake Cutter. However, it is looking like that would take me a long time with my Aurora. Any advice?
Many TEST members are active in the Discord channel & several of them would be happy to lend you a ship to TEST out to help you earn some creds, or perhaps they can use another crew member to help where you can earn creds that way as well.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome to test. Frozen tundra? I love snow and ice - good excuse to build your Star Citizen PC so it is so powerful it heats your entire house mwhahahahahahaha

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon Nivanono!
Since you are used to the cold and want to make some quick bucks, try some FPS missions on Microtech. The pay goot money for getting rid of NPC that for all general purposes are manequins with guns.
Just bring a box, collect the guns and sell them later at a shob of your choice. Could even be the one in the settlement where you did the wetwork. Together with the Call to Arms mission that gets you an Avenger of your choosing pretty quickly. After that the possibilities are endless. :-P
What ever you choose to do though, have fun doing it.
Ciao, and see you in the Verse! :o7:

Forgot your password?