Greetings from the land of no small talk!

Buffas

Lieutenant
Oct 15, 2023
RSI Handle
Buffas
First of all, thanks for having me! :love:

Where you from stranger?
Helsinki, Finland

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I remember seeing a clip of SC perhaps some five, six, or seven years ago and thinking "Holy flaming sh*t nuggets, that looks cool!" and then reading what a buggy and unplayable mess the game was so I never jumped in. Later, I believe I saw another fantastic clip on Imgur right after the worst of the pandemic was over with people saying how much better and more stable the game was then (perhaps 3.16?). I had just built a new 4K-capable SFF gaming rig and there just happened to be a FreeFly et voilà.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Just about everything. Although, not a fan of piracy, and perhaps exploration is where my interest peaks.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Hmm, I'm assuming the question is about video games. This is a tough one. If I recall correctly, it was a game called Maelstrom on my dad's workstation. It was the early nineties and I think I was around six or seven at the time. What a blast that game was with my dad!

What other games do you play?
To name some: Starfield, Rocksmith, Jedi: Fallen Order, PUBG, BF2042, Raft, Stranded Deep, Insurgency, etc.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

People talk quite a lot about it in-game. There can never be too many good mates to play with! After all, SC is always more fun with friends.

Picard or Kirk?
Hmm, I really like both, and for different reasons. I'm gonna discard the or.

1697367986442.jpeg

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

New Kirk takes the lead by being more charismatic. Even if the old one certainly deserves merit, too!

See you in the Verse!

Forgot your password?