Vikk

Commander
Jun 3, 2021
RSI Handle
Vikk
Where you from stranger?
Outside of Cleveland Ohio USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have always loved open world space games, like the X series. And here is one like that but so, so much more.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Combat, Exploration. Was never much into PVP

What was the first game you remember playing?
I have very vague memories of some Atari Formula 1 game, but really it would be Super Mario Bros. or The Legend of Zelda. My first MMO was the "vanilla" Ultima Online

What other games do you play?
Well.. I have over 240 games in Steam. But mostly fond of 4X games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Browsing Orgs, LOVED the org page. I like how I get to play the game how I want too. All the other orgs I looked at had "some" type of limitation/regulations.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard!! Make it So!!

Vikk

Commander
Jun 3, 2021
RSI Handle
Vikk
Welcome to TEST!
We have regulations too... Beer should be chilled, coffee should be hot... or cold... or lukewarm. Also you must at least be wearing under ware before you turn your camera on - there are some things we just don't want to know.
I do have a question. Technically I "lied" on my registration. I don't actually own ANY of the ships listed... why is it so limited??

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party.

Welcome to TEST!
We have regulations too... Beer should be chilled, coffee should be hot... or cold... or lukewarm. Also you must at least be wearing under ware before you turn your camera on - there are some things we just don't want to know.
Note to self, unplug my webcam before interacting with others online, just in case technology goes sideways & the cam activates at the wrong time. ;p

I do have a question. Technically I "lied" on my registration. I don't actually own ANY of the ships listed... why is it so limited??
Lied on your registration? I'll guess that you were either intoxicated, exhausted or having a "hold my beer while I rock this" moment. What are your favorite ships that you either own or hope to own someday?

Reactions: vahadar and Vavrik

Vikk

Commander
Jun 3, 2021
RSI Handle
Vikk
Lied on your registration? I'll guess that you were either intoxicated, exhausted or having a "hold my beer while I rock this" moment. What are your favorite ships that you either own or hope to own someday?
It's never too early to drink...

I've got a few fun ships, I finally got to swap out my Carrack for a Polaris now that they are no longer limited. But, while I'm pretty excited about that, my "Home-Sweet-Home" will be the Kraken I sagged in the second wave. I have drooled over that for YEARS...WOO!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It's never too early to drink...

I've got a few fun ships, I finally got to swap out my Carrack for a Polaris now that they are no longer limited. But, while I'm pretty excited about that, my "Home-Sweet-Home" will be the Kraken I sagged in the second wave. I have drooled over that for YEARS...WOO!!
It's awesome that you managed to score a Kraken. Just remember to always have plenty of space duct tape on hand to patch the various holes its hull will receive from the smallest thing colliding with it. After all, it's a Drake. ;p I'm j/k of course, the stuff will have to get past the shields as well. Just also remember to lock everybody out of the rooms that can control vital systems before the crew starts to party. Cheers!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Welcome to TEST! If you like combat but not PVP so much, keep an eye out for developments in the Sons of Orion missions storyline. That's were we get to murderlate Vanduul, may they forever be cursed to drink only warm, stale beer, with slugs and slime, while wearing shoes two sizes too small, and rubbing gravel through their hair for lunch. Death to the Vanduul!

Forgot your password?