Has anyone seen my can of liquid schwartz?, the sequel

cmdrstargazer

Admiral
Feb 24, 2020
RSI Handle
Dark_Helmutt
Apparently I joined the forums here back in 2020, and today I officially became a TEST SQUADRON main. My fleet make up has changed a bit since my post back then. I might have a slight impulse buying problem with spaceships... I'm looking forward to playing with you guys on a regular basis and yes I will be naming my kraken some version of Megamaid.

Attachments

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome there are lots of us on here with zero control over our credit cards so youll fit right in! :D

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome (back) to the Squardon, Cmdrstargazer!
A place where a distinct lack of control is fully embraced . In a nice and non harmfull way obviously. (To others at least...)
Nice fleet you got there I got to say.
That F8C wouldn't happen to be an Executive version?
Anyway see you in the Verse and may the Schwartz guide you way! :o7:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to (or back to) the TEST party!

Sweet fleet indeed.

What sorts of things do you enjoy doing in game or look forward to doing when possible?

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

cmdrstargazer

Admiral
Feb 24, 2020
RSI Handle
Dark_Helmutt
Welcome (back) to the Squardon, Cmdrstargazer!
A place where a distinct lack of control is fully embraced . In a nice and non harmfull way obviously. (To others at least...)
Nice fleet you got there I got to say.
That F8C wouldn't happen to be an Executive version?
Anyway see you in the Verse and may the Schwartz guide you way! :o7:
sadly no executive version yet, but hopefully by the end of 2024 i'll have the 600i exec #lifegoals

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
sadly no executive version yet, but hopefully by the end of 2024 i'll have the 600i exec #lifegoals
Too bad they don't offer a Winnebago with a set of wings, huh? I bet you'd be the first to buy one judging by your Avatar.
Still, the 600i Executive is a nice goal to keep you going.
Hold onto that dream man, you'll get there one fine day. :o7:

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

cmdrstargazer

Admiral
Feb 24, 2020
RSI Handle
Dark_Helmutt
Too bad they don't offer a Winnebago with a set of wings, huh? I bet you'd be the first to buy one judging by your Avatar.
Still, the 600i Executive is a nice goal to keep you going.
Hold onto that dream man, you'll get there one fine day. :o7:
I think the rambler is the closest we'll ever get. I picked up a couple as LTI tokens, but doubt I'll ever fly them, drake doesn't cater to my space fantasy at all. (Except the Kraken for now, but if we get another manfacturer that offers similar capabilities, I'll probably melt the kraken for it)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I do mainly combat for now, but when exploration loops are added I'll be doing cargo/combat to fund my expeditions!
Sounds like you'll be having all sorts of fun adventures across the Verse. Just a reminder, some cargo has special ways of handling. Some, if not delivered within a certain amount of time will "expire" & cause problems. So will some if you enter quantum while shipping them. Lessons hard learned from various Xenothreat experiences.

cmdrstargazer

Admiral
Feb 24, 2020
RSI Handle
Dark_Helmutt
Sounds like you'll be having all sorts of fun adventures across the Verse. Just a reminder, some cargo has special ways of handling. Some, if not delivered within a certain amount of time will "expire" & cause problems. So will some if you enter quantum while shipping them. Lessons hard learned from various Xenothreat experiences.
Yeah, volatile goods aren't currently on my list of things to ship unless they get a lot more profitable. I'm thinking more along the lines of hauling full A2/M2/C2's of cargo depending on the route I'll have to take and quantities of goods.

Forgot your password?