Hello TEST, I'm scared

Just_Stig

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2023
RSI Handle
Just_Stig
Writing this am I am standing in the dark at Samsons and Sons waiting for server tick so I can sell more drugs..

Jokes aside, decided to apply/join up to look for an active org to do SC things with.
Looking forward to joining an run, either running security, slinging 32scu boxes from ship to ship, or be in the pits storing RMC. o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party! Don't worry, being bored is periodically interrupted with something else like a random NPC, a troll pretending to be a human player or the dreaded 30k monster. Cheers!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon Just_Stig!

Sounds like we might meet up in Esher one of these days.
If we do I'll show you where i stashed my moonshine. ^^

Everybody is required to laugh at my dad jokes.
And here's the very reason why so many of us go down the wrong path. We are Desperados in the truest sense of that word! :-P

Last edited:

Elasertant

Ensign
Nov 5, 2023
RSI Handle
Coveron
"Write Music with Paper" is an incredible resource for students who are passionate about music and writing. This platform not only offers a space to share your musical compositions but also provides invaluable time management tips for students https://essaypro.com/blog/time-management-tips-for-students looking to balance their creative pursuits with their academic responsibilities. As a student who enjoys both writing and music, I've found these tips to be a game-changer. They help me carve out dedicated time for composing and practicing while ensuring I meet my study deadlines. It's a wonderful combination of creative inspiration and practical guidance that has made my student life more enjoyable and productive. Kudos to "Write Music with Paper" for this fantastic blend of creativity and time management!

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
"Light London with Paupers" is a cost effective resource for Mayors who are passionate about lighting cities through the efforts of impoverished lamp lighters. This platform not only offers an army of the poorly paid but also provides decent recipes for baked goods.
Welcome to TEST, home of shitposts supreme!

I'm interested in the baked goods recipes you mentioned, but am one of the poor people your platform might end up employing...?

Last edited:
Forgot your password?