Hello Testies!!!

JonSpencer

Grand Admiral
Aug 26, 2018
RSI Handle
jondspen1
Where you from stranger? Currently located near Jackson, Tennessee, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen? Looked like a game that had a little of everything (exploration, survival, FPS, trade)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Solo play - probably exploration or trade maybe. Grouping - pirating! Arggg matie!!!

What was the first game you remember playing? First video game was probably Pong (yea, I'm on old codger). First console game was on an old Odyssey console system (don't remember the game and parents were too cheap to buy the Commodore). Did write my first program on it for Jr. High Science fair (Basic program that played a song and flashed colors to the tune)

What other games do you play? Minecraft some, but not really much anymore. LOTRO, World of Tanks, War Thunder, KOTOR, SWTOR were other games I were into, but friends stopped so got kinda boring by myself.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Checking out SC forums and saw posts from the group. Did a little research and noticed it was pretty big and established, so figured would be a good group to get involved with.

Picard or Kirk? Old 1960's Kirk - gotta give props to tha' pimp dawg!!!!

Forgot your password?