Hello!

Forcyte

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2024
RSI Handle
Forcyte
Just getting back into Star Citizen after stepping away for a few years due to frustrations with the bugginess and an outdated PC that could no longer handle system requirements. After a few days, deaths from unplanned interactions with the environment seem to be down, but the fear and hatred of elevators continue.

This time around, I figured joining an org to commiserate on the pain beats suffering alone, so uh, nice to meet you all!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome Forcyte, we shall all suffer the bugs together! Just returned from a long break myself and amazed at the progress that has been happening lately. Star Citizen is starting to feel like a true multiplayer game and now is the time to get into a good group so you're ready when release comes. Jump onto our Discord server and I'm sure you'll find people to play with in no time.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

Most of us have endured the various bugs & glitches through the years. While the elevator bugs have gotten me a few times, as have the suddenly missing floors & worst of all, being assaulted & violated by deploying ladders to enter ships like single player fighters as well as those on the sides of the Freelancers.

Reactions: Garonman

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The only good bug is a dead bug!!!!

Welcome to test.

Forgot your password?