Help me name my Butcher Shop

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I'm almost starting to feel slightly sorry for you @supitza. This seems to be becoming a difficult choice to make for what you'll name your prized ship. So many wonderful ideas have been & probably will be listed here for your consideration. Have fun. :slight_smile:
It's a difficult decision. You guys came up with SO MUCH STUFF!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've contributed by not putting up a single suggestion, therefore helping you by not adding another factor to an already difficult decision.

I'd hate to contribute to your having to get a lobotomy caused by cerebral dysfunction. You're really going to have to trim the fat when it comes to deciding between all these cannibalistic cravings.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Since @Blind Owl is declining to offer any name ideas, I will name 1 for him. They say that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Well since @Blind Owl is a crafty Canadian brother of ours, I offer the name Maple Syrup Beer. I know that might seem like an odd name for a medical ship, but think of all of the intrigued people *cough* donors *cough* that it might draw inside to inquire about the name.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Since @Blind Owl is declining to offer any name ideas, I will name 1 for him. They say that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Well since @Blind Owl is a crafty Canadian brother of ours, I offer the name Maple Syrup Beer. I know that might seem like an odd name for a medical ship, but think of all of the intrigued people *cough* donors *cough* that it might draw inside to inquire about the name.
We could try selling Maple Syrup Beer, but it might end up costing our patrons an arm and a leg (import taxes from Canada, Earth are huge).

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
We could try selling Maple Syrup Beer, but it might end up costing our patrons an arm and a leg (import taxes from Canada, Earth are huge).
OR we could grow the needed ingrediants on another Endeavor with it's Biopods. Then still charge the Arm & Leg prices you would enjoy without the needless costs of the importation or taxes. Space moonshining at it's finest.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
OR we could grow the needed ingrediants on another Endeavor with it's Biopods. Then still charge the Arm & Leg prices you would enjoy without the needless costs of the importation or taxes. Space moonshining at it's finest.
TEST business BEST business.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I love Maple flavored beer. We have lots. It's great.
Meh, if they're coming to you for a "beer" it should cost them an "arm and a leg", considering the business you're in...

Forgot your password?