Hey im new here!

Tranquilizer

Ensign
Oct 23, 2023
RSI Handle
Vitacoo
Welcome to the TEST party! Would you be willing to tell us a bit about yourself to help us get to know you?
sure! Ive been gaming since x wing vs tie fighter which is insanely long. I played Ultima online, lineage 2, and wow mainly for a long time. I recently got into survival games like valheim, which got me interested in this game. I used to be a part of a large guild back in the day called Dark Jedi Organization that mainly played star wars themed games. Im REALLY looking forward to learning more about this game and being a part of a large org because I realize the vastness of this game is going to require it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
sure! Ive been gaming since x wing vs tie fighter which is insanely long. I played Ultima online, lineage 2, and wow mainly for a long time. I recently got into survival games like valheim, which got me interested in this game. I used to be a part of a large guild back in the day called Dark Jedi Organization that mainly played star wars themed games. Im REALLY looking forward to learning more about this game and being a part of a large org because I realize the vastness of this game is going to require it.
Awesome sauce! I hope that you enjoy every moment you can in the Verse & with your fellow TEST members.

Forgot your password?