Hi Everyone!

Cypher Prime

Vice Admiral
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
CypherPrime
Hey there! Test Squadron is the Best Squadron! My name is Cypher Prime, Cypher to my friends. I've been a backer since 2013 and really can't wait for this Universe to release. I am an American born Nigerian Filmmaker and Gamer. I love Space Sims so much.

Where you from stranger?
I was raised in Michigan but have lived in a handful of states due to work. I currently reside in Atlanta, GA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I am a huge SciFi fan in all medias and tho I've been gaming my whole life, I only started PC gaming in the last 10 years. In that time I haven't had a space sim that really sold me on the idea of existing in a living, breathing universe populated by other gamers with the same love. When SC was announced, I knew immediately that this was what I've been waiting for.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and making a name for myself amongst the stars as a intergalactic bounty hunter.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Metal Gear on the NES. I was only like 4 years old and couldn't get past the first enemy.

What other games do you play?
A lot of single player games, but also Overwatch, Battlefield and Elite: Dangerous.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was invited back when the organizations became official on the site, but never really felt like being active in one until now.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk. Space doesn't have to be a lonely place. Get you some space boobies.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome to TEST!! Something must be in the hooch this weekend!! Buckhead/ATL checking in!!!

Reactions: marcsand2

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Too many welcomes. I may have stopped reading. ;)

Welcome to TEST.
The BEST Squardon
(>v<)7

Forgot your password?