Hi

Smashdaddy

Commander
Dec 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Smashdaddy
Where you from stranger? New Zealand

What drew you to Star Citizen? Was looking for something fun and new in 2012 muahahahahah

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc.) I think I want to have a good crack at every career

What was the first game you remember playing? cant remember the name Drag racing game on my Commodore 64 cassette tape load

What other games do you play? atm only Raid but I have played so many

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? if its related I heard of Test in EVE if its not related then RSI org lists I guess, and I wanted to join a large proud and fun org so we can take over and have Planet Test our very own planet lol

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk for sure but I think new Kirk

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

The founder Montoya used to be a member in Eve TEST then went over to planetside in a TEST over there and if I remember correctly came and set up TEST in SC, having checked with TEST if they were planning to come over to SC first which apparently they weren't.

So yes but no but yes, but no. If we're not the Test, we are the TEST, Montoya has a certificate from the Guinness Book Of Records saying we were the largest Org in 2018 or whenever it was so you'll not be short of buddies to hang out with 👍

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon Smashdaddy.
So you had a C64?
Damn, how I envied you lucky bastards back then. Posessing this glorious gaming rig while I had to make do with an old Texas Instruments TI-99 4a.
Ah well, we came a long way since then, right?
See you in the verse and may your datasette spoolfaster than your quantum drive! :o7:

Forgot your password?