Howdy Folks! New Guy Here!

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
Hi there! I'm Dathan Carter, RSI Handle: The_Crazy_Merc, and I'm new to both Star Citizen and TEST. I hail from southern New Jersey in the U.S. I was drawn to Star Citizen because of my deep seated love of flight sims. I grew up watching Top Gun and Star Wars and playing games like Ace Combat and Freelancer. The main thing I'm looking forward to in SC is just getting out into the 'verse and having a good time. Maybe discover a planet, steal a ship, get drunk and then crash said planet into said ship, and at the end of the day kick my feet up and tell the story about how it all happened. The first game I remember playing was the Independence Day game on the original Playstation. The games I play currently, besides SC, rotate between Fallout 4, XCOM 2, War Thunder(PS4), Broforce, World of Tanks(XBONE), and The Witcher 3. I discovered TEST while I was looking through the Org page on the RSI site. What convinced me to join was the sense of community that TEST displays. The way that TESTies band together to help each other out and even the fact that new members are encouraged to introduce themselves to the rest of the group. It's nice to be a part of a group that cares about it's members and not just the game they play. And as far as the choice between Kirk or Picard, I choose option C: Jonathan Archer! In closing I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to join your community, and sorry for being a bit long winded with this post. Good luck and stay strong.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Welcome to the Gallaxhar-squadr...I mean, TESTsquadron. Which is basically the same, I guess :D

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?