Hows it going eh?

JohnyGluebag

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2016
RSI Handle
JohnyGluebag
Good day, hope to run into people to fly with after work a few nights of the week. Today I finally landed a ship safely, and after 4 hours of crashes/bugs and getting ganked, got a mission done. My first alpha game experience.

What is the best way to meet up in game, discord? RSI forum chat thing? This forum?

Regards,

Where you from stranger?
British Columbia, Canada. Living in Houston Texas doing the oil & gas thing.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Looks to have huge potential. Have already had abit of fun with it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Until my piloting skills get decent plan to explore/mine/industry etc. with my ships. However jumping in with people to help man turrets or manage ship systems, and go on foot missions sounds like allot of fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong.

What other games do you play?
EveOnline on & off since 2003, but not for a couple months, character name is Washburn. Used to play Destiny on PS4 allot but stopped shortly after the Taken King expansion, life gets busy.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
While searching youtube for info on SC ran into Test Squadron videos and liked the vibe.

Picard or Kirk?
Both.

JohnyGluebag

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2016
RSI Handle
JohnyGluebag
Welcome fellow Couverite! Living in the big Texas eh? Must have taken a trip through Alberta to get there. Sorry about that.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON, BEST SQUARDON!
Actually I was born in Medicine hat, did 14 years in Alberta then the family moved to BC when the oil patch dried up in the late 80's. Texas is alright, the people are good, the heat and humidity can kiss my arse though.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Actually I was born in Medicine hat, did 14 years in Alberta then the family moved to BC when the oil patch dried up in the late 80's. Texas is alright, the people are good, the heat and humidity can kiss my arse though.
Glad you made it out of there before the wind made you go crazy. Now we get the opportunity to make you crazy!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Good day, hope to run into people to fly with after work a few nights of the week. Today I finally landed a ship safely, and after 4 hours of crashes/bugs and getting ganked, got a mission done. My first alpha game experience.

What is the best way to meet up in game, discord? RSI forum chat thing? This forum?

Regards,

Where you from stranger?
British Columbia, Canada. Living in Houston Texas doing the oil & gas thing.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Looks to have huge potential. Have already had abit of fun with it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Until my piloting skills get decent plan to explore/mine/industry etc. with my ships. However jumping in with people to help man turrets or manage ship systems, and go on foot missions sounds like allot of fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong.

What other games do you play?
EveOnline on & off since 2003, but not for a couple months, character name is Washburn. Used to play Destiny on PS4 allot but stopped shortly after the Taken King expansion, life gets busy.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
While searching youtube for info on SC ran into Test Squadron videos and liked the vibe.

Picard or Kirk?
Both.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?