I need Advice and Info from you enablers

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Do not ever melt that 2014 starter. You can't unmelt it and it is the best "bang for your buck" in your account right now.

The Archimedes is a nice LTI token on its own, so don't melt it either. Your only ship worth melt is the Avenger.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Also if you are going to upgrade why would you want to upgrade to such an ugly heap (the Van!), I know you sit inside it but even so have some pride.

Not saying looks are the only thing that matters but the problems with all the explorer packages is why have more than one explorer ship especially if you do not own many.

So maybe melt the Avenger and use the LTI token Archimedes for the ship you really want to start with. If it is not for sale at the moment it will come around.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Do not ever melt that 2014 starter. You can't unmelt it and it is the best "bang for your buck" in your account right now.

The Archimedes is a nice LTI token on its own, so don't melt it either. Your only ship worth melt is the Avenger.
Yeah thats what im trying to understand. I know i can't Unmelt, but is there really anything with the Arena Commander Starter Package that i get that i wouldnnt have and more with the Explorer Package.

Higher Value Ships

Squadron 42

Star Citizen Online

More UEC

6 Months Insurance

going from having trading 2 ships for 3 making my fleet a total of 4

So this is what ive gathered so fare as ive mulled over this for the past couple of days. With you being the first person to say DONT MELT DONT SPEND MONEY.

Also if you are going to upgrade why would you want to upgrade to such an ugly heap (the Van!), I know you sit inside it but even so have some pride.

Not saying looks are the only thing that matters but the problems with all the explorer packages is why have more than one explorer ship especially if you do not own many.

So maybe melt the Avenger and use the LTI token Archimedes for the ship you really want to start with. If it is not for sale at the moment it will come around.
Well 1 I like the Freelancers look. 2 the way i see it Odds of the citizen con sale or aniverary sale bringing back the Retaliator Base as available to purchase might be likely Which if i remember correctly is $150. The freelancer DUR is $125 so in a couple of months i will be able to upgrade it for a TALI. Plus the 315 aint bad either it sucks that i cant swap it for an avenger but i could swap it for a a Reliant kore which is cool too. "Explorer" is a loaded tern too cause i feel like the 3 ships in the package can fill multiple rolls.Plus with the Mini PU getting better and better. Having a multi crew ship is nice.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Well your Arena Commander package is gift-able. What's the Melt value? I would bet someone would pay over melt value for it.
Its. $55 because I upgraded the aurora to an LN so it's only $5 cheaper than the SC+SQ42 packages

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Ok so the only discrepancy is i will lose the

Digital Star Citizen Manual

what ever the fuck that is

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Well What ever i figured even if i did do it id end up buying a legionare again anyway cause i like my aurora so Melted the avenger. Considering its hanger door is buggy as all hell and flings me into space and climbing into the cockpit keeps fuckin up.

So but yeah....

Oh shiny

THATS IT IM DONE NO MORE!!!!

Till the Tali is available then i will upgrade the freelancer most likely

BUT AFTER THAT

IM DONE NO MORE

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
I went to the main page and saw people talking about the ARGO being on sale and i was like NO STOP IT I SAID I WAS DONE

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
So now the decision is? do i want the Keep the 315p or do i want to swap it for a reliet kore?

Reactions: Blind Owl

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
So now the decision is? do i want the Keep the 315p or do i want to swap it for a reliet kore?
Keep the 315P. I own the Reliant Kore and its such a bad ship to fly. No fun at all imho; its just a trading vessel - no more, no less.

(sorry that I haven't answered earlier; its just that I hadn't noticed this explicit question :oops:)

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
yeah thats what i was thinking. wish i could make it a 350R caus i really like that one. but its not a bad ship either

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
REC the 350R and try her in Arena Commander. Fastest ship in the verse, I really love her - but you have to learn to drift instead of flying straight curves ;)

I think that somewhen this year an anniversary sale takes place. Then you can buy a CCU. Or you ask if anybody has a corresponding CCU for you --> [WTB] CCU 315P -> 350R

Forgot your password?