I'm not a complete idiot, there are pieces missing.

Royal_Blue

Ensign
Apr 3, 2020
RSI Handle
Royal_Blue
Where you from stranger? Canada's west coast

What drew you to Star Citizen? Years and years of re-skinned jersey's and played out FPS's, Star Citizen is very refreshing.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) - Making money, exploring new wrecks, mining sites and trade locations to make money. Did I mention, I like money?

What was the first game you remember playing? Monkey Island

What other games do you play? Online games, I play Sea of Thieves and sometimes Red Dead Redemption and GTA5. Offline games, too many to count, but most recently I'm working through Fallen Order

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? After getting my butt kicked by some griefers, I started looking around for groups that might have the ability to teach me how to defend myself without being militaristic in nature. I was watching Montoya on YouTube and thought I would check out Test Squadron.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Welcome to TEST Squadron! So, you came here because you fight like a cow? How appropriate. I have to warn you, though, my last fight ended with my hands covered in blood.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...After getting my butt kicked by some griefers, I started looking around for groups that might have the ability to teach me how to defend myself without being militaristic in nature...
all ADI rejects are welcome here

you'll fit right in

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
You don't need to hold yourself back, we have enough Canadians around here that we no longer think it is weird for someone to have a life defining fanaticism about Poutine and all things Maple.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Blue 🍻

After getting my butt kicked by some griefers, I started looking around for groups that might have the ability to teach me how to defend myself without being militaristic in nature.
It was fun yesterday on CFT. CFT is more group fighting orientated, learning group tactics, communicate efficient, fight together efficient. Today we have AC dogfight training. AC dogfight training is focused on 1 v 1. There you will learn to fight better on your own. Be evasive, live long enough to do some damage.

Forgot your password?