I'm through with the CDF and siege of orison

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I'm playing stormtrooper on the Solanki platform, just kicking ass and finally getting the chance to use the grenade launcher (so much fun launching grenades into fresh spawn closets!). I find a red loot box and check it for a medpen because I'm slightly wounded. All the sudden, my screen goes completely black to the point that I thought I lost power or my computer blew up. A few seconds later, I wake up in klescher , holding a shotgun, with a 10 minute sentence and I didn't do anything!

No more Mr. Nice guy. Screw the CDF! I'm joining the 9 tails!
ScreenShot-2024-01-31_11-58-50-296.jpg

How am I still alive standing in Klescher with a shotgun?!
ScreenShot-2024-01-31_12-39-36-3D7.jpg

That is not a happy face. That is the birth of a career criminal. Prison changes a man!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was speaking to someone who's ground their way from zero to just short of 1 million credits. They filled their Hull C with scrap and of course a crash to desktop and their are left with no cargo and only 3000aUEC in their pocket.

That would have turned me to crime right away - if Stanton society turns it's back on my lawful endeavours it can rue what it has lost in the face of my unlawful ones.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
ScreenShot-2024-01-31_12-39-36-3D7.jpg

That is not a happy face. That is the birth of a career criminal. Prison changes a man!
Either that or it makes you gather 5 likeminded people, grab a microphone and scream you frustration to the void.

Bang Bang!
Bang Bang!
Feuer frei!!

(Don't think I did not recognize you Mr . Lindemann of Rammstein fame... :o7:)

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
On that note, I got a Orison story to tell too.
No glitch though, more about weird people.
I got killed on the second platform because the ship I had commandeered suddenly started boosting in a straight line into the next available building.
Well maybe that was a glitch, but that's not the story here.
So, jogg back past the guards to the next Pisces. Fly back to where my corpse is resting on the second platform.
Backpack is gone but what else is new.
Just getting back to business when I get shot down by the very shuttle that brought me here.
And while I'm figuring out whether to respawn or wait a minute I see this guy in the chat posting about how he killed a NineTails sympathizer.
Didn't connect the dots because I just ran past the platform and had no qualm with the guards or other players.
Next thing my corps gets thrown from the platform. So waiting is no longer feasible.
Same guy as before brags about how he "sent that NineTails scum down to hell in a straight line".
So I ask him if he happened to score that wondrous achievement with a Pisces he saw standing around and he said yes.
He also said the player he shot was clearly marked as a NineTail Fanboy.
Oh well, I'm sure he's got real beef with those people to bother getting out of the shuttle and carrying the corpses to the edge of the clouds.
But if he wasn't just making excuses then that damn IFF-Inverter probably doesn't only mess with ships.
It makes us turn against each other!
Brother against brother!
Oh noes!!
That's like..
like..
Social Media!!!
:thump:

Forgot your password?