Invictus Megathread

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Prowler is beautiful, but useless as anything other than a heavy fighter, and that aspect is going to get nerfed shortly.

I picked one up week before last, flew it around a bit and melted it pretty much straight away, its not a $400 ship, and its not a particularly useful troop transport either.
Yeah, not gunna lie, they're both out of the running now because Redeemer for life!
I picked up a vanguard sentinel, pretty stocked about it
You won't regret it. Mines so beautiful I've never flown her
Tomorrow is THE BEST DAY for manufacturers.
C
R
U
S
A
D
E
R

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Remember, the redeemer has changed. It won’t be the Mary Sue it was, but more a of a gunship instead of a gunship/troop carrier/cargo hauler.
Well current description of the ship in Fleet Week show the contrary, this from the description you can see under a "cutting-edge gunship..." "...designed to carry significant cargo and troops, the redeemer will provide support in a variety of combat situations and logistical operations..."

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Starfarer skins! :love:

Shame I love the default chrome version so much... I can't decide if I should...
Huh? I don't see any new Starfarer skins available, but I was hoping there would be at least 3 for the Lancers, Razors & Beerfarers. Now I'm curious if there will be any new skins for the Drake ships & if so which ships will have them available for enjoyment.

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Huh? I don't see any new Starfarer skins available...

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk

And that's how the black skin looks like on Gemini
---- that livery needs to some tweaking /original green paint can be still seen in few places, as you can see below, and the top turret is green/, but overall it looks cool.

ScreenShot0687.jpg

ScreenShot0700.jpg

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ

---- that livery needs to some tweaking /original green paint can be still seen in few places, as you can see below, and the top turret is green/, but overall it looks cool.

View attachment 16220

View attachment 16219
Wait!!! Black and yellow????

*gets credit card out*

OOshhh all with store credit. nice!

1590707437207.png

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

I sit corrected with my failure to see those before I commented. Good job!

View attachment 16220

View attachment 16219
That Starferer skin that's black with gold accents is truly a great means for a Beerfarer to TESTify to the thirsty masses. I actually like both the black as well as the blue camo skins.

I also like both of the Freelancer skins, but I was hoping that there would be a 3rd instead of just 2. Personally, I'd call the "black" Freelancer skin more of a darker gunmetal grey.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That was much better than watching loads of players teaming up against helpless ships that should've swatted them away like flies. Although, I was hoping that the NPC's manning those turrets on those ships had done a more effective job as I was hoping that they would have beaten those players like a formerly spoiled stepchild back in the 1930s. (overwhelming domination with no mercy)

Forgot your password?