Javelin and Idris-P no LTI WTF

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
And this comes just after Noobifier's semi-rant that ALL ships purchased with real money should have LTI because non-LTI (just the idea of backing the game and losing your ship, be it after 60 months) is bs.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
It kinda sucks, there will most likely be an alternative so if you somehow lose your ship in a black hole and have no insurance I bet there will be a recovery program where you pay a fee and assuming the ship purchase is on your account you can get an instant replacement, likely a rather large fee but in a game where the populations are in the trillions there must be companies capable of this kind of thing.

So maybe insurance would cost you 500,000 credits for a year on an Idris-M or P you could use the "Tyler's UEE Ship re-appropriation program" to send in your registration documents for processing and receive a similar replacement for 5,000,000 credits, or some other lore fitting gibberish which basically says that if you paid $$ for a ship you get to buy it back for about a third it's in-game full price or something.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
So yeah stayed up till 5:30am today to get a javelin and I find out it has 60 month insurance are you kidding me? if I'm going to spend over 1k for a ship it better have LTI. Sorry just need to rant its late an I'm not happy.
F5 with confidence because you have 3 more chances to get one.
Will said they'll all get LTI

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
i dont think any website can handle that much traffic all at the same time.
It just shows that they really have built something incredible, and they have hardly started.

Forgot your password?