Life Sentence

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
1670843906790.png

I do remember reading something similar in a post from "Crazy_Hessian".
Allegedly "iCrane" from the CIG Office in Sleepy Hollow solved that ticket ages ago.
Hmmm... now that I think about it, I never saw another post of "Crazy-Hessian" after that.
Weid... 🤔

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
I logged in for the first time in months yesterday, got out of the lift and saw an NPC (I presume) stood on a chair. Logged out again.
phhhhh... that's nothing. I saw a npc riding the tram at New Babbage today. By "riding the tram" I don't mean in it... They were standing on top of the sloped window in the rear.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
This is an old bug that keeps on returning. I never really understood the term "bug regression" until I started playing SC.
<rant>
Regression testing is a must do, and not doing it properly has higher and higher consequences during the development cycle. Sound familiar? It's obvious not all CIG teams are doing it consistently or properly if they are doing it at all. Their explanation is weak, waiting until beta testing while the software is in alpha is the wrong way to go. It just creates a backlog of things that are broken, and issues that aren't caused by something new - but because they are working around issues that they haven't fixed.
</rant>

Forgot your password?