Luminalia 2593!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
If you're on the Naughty list don't click this link:

If you are nice, though, click away and go collect your first calendar reward. If you have a Cutter you'll think it's a right old treat!

EDIT - Direct calendar link curtocy... certizee... courtee... kindly provided by FZD:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/19605-Luminalia-2953#advent-calendar

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm still waiting on the other handlebar from the previous year - one handlebar on its own isn't much use...
Be careful what you wish for, CIG might surprise us with handlebar mustaches out of the blue when they load in the facial hair feature to the character customizer. Damnit, now I've got the Blue Oyster scenes from the Police Academy movies stuck playing in my head. Those that know, well you know, those that don't, I'm sorry if you look those up & watch only to have these scenes stuck in your head at times as well. Cheers!

Reactions: Mudhawk

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Am I on the naughty list? Is it the Testie naughty list or Star Citizen naughty list? Because I am a Saint in one.
If there is a TESTie list Montoya is going to have to crowd-fund us some coal deliveries...

...it could be easier to just tell us all to just go buy our own lump rather than contribute funds to a central pot...?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Unless my system is bugging, it looks like CIG decided to cancel 1 of my favorite features of Luminalia this year, the collectable & sell able gift boxes. Since it started, I've always loved those little green boxes that you'd have to hunt down everywhere like adorable cube shaped Easter eggs.

• Wut
Reactions: Mudhawk

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Unless my system is bugging, it looks like CIG decided to cancel 1 of my favorite features of Luminalia this year, the collectable & sell able gift boxes. Since it started, I've always loved those little green boxes that you'd have to hunt down everywhere like adorable cube shaped Easter eggs.
That would be a shame if true. I can't imagine that they'd not continue with that tradition as it's kinda lore based I thought?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Its advertised on the liminella page i think? Two ticks...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
yeah here it is on page:

12 Days of Giving
Plus fun in the 'verse
We’ve got Luminalia gifts for all! In-game you’ll find festive presents scattered around Stanton's landing zones, discover some very special delivery missions, and be visited by the loot of Luminalia past if you look in the right container. And from December 11 through 22, all citizens can unwrap a daily surprise right here. Click below for today’s gift, and we’ll see you tomorrow.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
yeah here it is on page:

12 Days of Giving
Plus fun in the 'verse
We’ve got Luminalia gifts for all! In-game you’ll find festive presents scattered around Stanton's landing zones, discover some very special delivery missions, and be visited by the loot of Luminalia past if you look in the right container. And from December 11 through 22, all citizens can unwrap a daily surprise right here. Click below for today’s gift, and we’ll see you tomorrow.
Then it must be my PC lagging so bad they aren't loading in. I'll try again later. Thanks for confirming.

Oh, my... Todays gift... I dont think its ever going to be unequipped...
The only way that I can imagine that adorable Pico sweater being improved, would be if there was a light, like a led, hidden in the flame in the image, that can be lit up while wearing, so that at night, Pico is there to protect you from bumping into things with your shins.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
The only way that I can imagine that adorable Pico sweater being improved, would be if there was a light, like a led, hidden in the flame in the image, that can be lit up while wearing, so that at night, Pico is there to protect you from bumping into things with your shins.
Or it was added to the merchandise section of the store?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I can't figure out where and how to sell them. I seem to remember you used to sell them at certain, non-TDD, commodities terminals, but I can't make that work.

Please help.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
This appears to have been raised on Spectrum (and in the Issue Council), with CIG staff having responded:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/are-luminalia-gift-boxes-broken/6495848

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I got it figured out. Thanks. At 50 per box, it's definitely not worth the time.
Yeah, it was tons of fun when you could sell each of them for an easy 1k. Then cutting the sell price to 1/20 of what it was makes it almost pointless, but for me, it's a tradition to gather some up while running around like an idiot in the Verse.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Huh, 3 days and all the items are actually pretty worthy. I like cosmetics my character can wear, and paints just straight up cost money normally.

Forgot your password?