Luminalia 2593!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Salacious gossip! Rumbling on TwitX indicates Day 3 Prospector paints were handed out and show in the accounts, but in game they are Freelancer paints which indeed attach to Freelancers.

Unclear if the Prospectors also went out and the 'Lancers went early or if they have gone out of sequence and the Prospectors come later. I have neither ship so can't comment.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Salacious gossip! Rumbling on TwitX indicates Day 3 Prospector paints were handed out and show in the accounts, but in game they are Freelancer paints which indeed attach to Freelancers.

Unclear if the Prospectors also went out and the 'Lancers went early or if they have gone out of sequence and the Prospectors come later. I have neither ship so can't comment.
My word! How delightfully scandalous!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oh, btw, @NaffNaffBobFace This link would take you straight to advent calendar: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/19605-Luminalia-2953#advent-calendar
Incase you want to add it to opening post. Dunno about others but I'm maximum amount of lazy and just use this thread as a shortcut. Those tiny bit less lazy can also add the link with #advent-calendar into their bookmarks and it'll take you to just straight to the unlock bit. No scrolling!
Kind thanks intrepid Loafer, may your committent to minimum effort expenditure lead you to a long and extended life!

Original post updated 👍

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

As I own a Prospector & 3 Freelancer variants, I'd be happy with either. What arrived in my account hangar when checking today's advent was the Prospector paints, same as showing in the Luminalia page for day 3.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Perhaps CIG is gifting these paint jobs to all of the starter ships? So, the Vulture, Aurora, Mustang, 100 & Syulen would be left?
I doubt that the Syulen will get a "Deck the Hull" paint. Because of them stone slabs for outer panels.
The vulture? Maybe. It's got that "unpack'em all" vibe like a naughty kid left alone with it's siblings gifts.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
It's what goes in the mug that matters. Tis the season to deck the halls, which might get a bit destructive decking halls while testifying. LoL Cheers!
Hope someone can translate what's on the cup? It probably references a mandatory drinking game for everyone in the Souli. And since during Luminalia everyone is supposed to be in 1 mega Souli, everyone is required to chug chug chug!

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Luminalia 2953 (christmas) goodies:
Paints:
Green & Red + White & Blue paints for:
Cutter
Freelancer
Prospector
Vulture

Items:
Gemini SMG
Banu Jacket
Banu Melee
Luminalia food
Luminalia Toys

If accurate, it appears that we've seen all the paints for the event already (some through a bug on CIG's side were issued incorrectly and will be behind an upcoming "door").

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Today? Confection flair!
I will absolutely break out my cookies for my bounty hunting missions. To hell with the quantum dampner and all the subsequent pew pew,...I'll just leave a trail of Luminalia cookies to the prisoner transport pod in my Zeus MK2. Once I've lured them to the pod, I'll just offer them a glass of milk, tuck them in for nap time, shut the lid, and collect my bling.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Luminalia 2953 (christmas) goodies:
Paints:
Green & Red + White & Blue paints for:
Cutter
Freelancer
Prospector
Vulture

Items:
Gemini SMG
Banu Jacket
Banu Melee
Luminalia food
Luminalia Toys

If accurate, it appears that we've seen all the paints for the event already (some through a bug on CIG's side were issued incorrectly and will be behind an upcoming "door").
This is 9 of the 12, if I'm not mistaken, CIG accidentally revealed this paint on a StarCamino (Nomad) in an email recently.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Number 7, lucky for some... it's the Freelancer paints!

I guess that's the circle complete on the gossip some people got the 'Lancer paints when they should have been the Prospector? Everyone should have both now...?

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Looks like 8 is our new lucky number!
1702915539410.png

The color even goes well with the "ship of the year" paints! Totally 80's bro!:love:

Forgot your password?