Missing Jared Huckaby

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Anybody else missing Jared?

Maybe I have a diagnosable condition when I feel a sense of loss when I roll over in bed Saturday morning, turn on my iPad, and as the soft glow of YouTube washes over me I get misty eyed when there's no Disco Lando whispering in my ear..."what did we learn today?". One more week to go and I'll hopefully get my weekly fix again.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Anybody else missing Jared?

Maybe I have a diagnosable condition when I feel a sense of loss when I roll over in bed Saturday morning, turn on my iPad, and as the soft glow of YouTube washes over me I get misty eyed when there's no Disco Lando whispering in my ear..."what did we learn today?". One more week to go and I'll hopefully get my weekly fix again.
I might not miss Jared that much, but I do usually enjoy watching the content from CIG.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Not really. :p

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That sounds interesting. I'll have to check that out.
No worries, if memory serves I started following after Count Disco - I just really enjoyed that creative character and presentation and especially after the Lockdown episode and storyline it was just so unexpected and original a take on it :-)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I completely missed out on all this. I can find reference to an Count Disco and the EZ-Hab of Horrors online. I did see an image of Jared dressed up like Count Chocula but I think I'm missing context. What was this all about?
Lol, I was just being an ass, as Disco has been on a break for so long.

Although, you should read up on Disco's Hole.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Lol, I was just being an ass, as Disco has been on a break for so long.

Although, you should read up on Disco's Hole.
That was funny! Poor Mr. Huckaby...I'm sure his ears are burning along with something else.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If ever you're in the mood to both torment & delight Jared / Disco, I've learned that he has a deep affection for the food from Whataburger, which is popular across southern America, which means that he was missing out in LA & is most likely looking forward to when CitizenCon returns to Austin, TX in 2025. Gift cards are great, but IDK if they'll stay valid until Oct 2025 if purchased now. *Playfully shows a sinister furry grin.*

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've been out of the loop, did he get fired or something?
Welcome back! (if you were ever really away) It's just one of the hiatus's SC has on Inside SC videos etc.

Mr. H has gotta take a break sometimes but it's always noticeable when they do. He needs a "Jimmy" co-host who can run the show when he's taking time off and we can criticize them for not being a Huckaby as Jared.

minor_accident

Vice Admiral
Mar 25, 2022
RSI Handle
minor_accident
Welcome back! (if you were ever really away) It's just one of the hiatus's SC has on Inside SC videos etc.

Mr. H has gotta take a break sometimes but it's always noticeable when they do. He needs a "Jimmy" co-host who can run the show when he's taking time off and we can criticize them for not being a Huckaby as Jared.
Ok, gotcha. Thanks!

Forgot your password?