Myre missed out on a beer sesh due to 'allergies'

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Title says it all. I expect due humiliation for @Myre.

Also Harvey Birdman thread:

Reactions: CosmicTrader
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Unpopular opinion puffin: i like test beer culture. But sometimes i feel we overdue it when we pressure people that cant drink due to medical conditions or otherwise. I say this buzzed so might be talking insanity.

Reactions: Annitias

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I don't drink beer myself and we do have quite a few sober members. Someone had to drive us home after all.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Agreed. Part of the fun of TEST is that we take pretty much anyone, including people who for one reason or another don't drink. If someone prefers to abstain, or has to for medical reasons, then that's completely okay. More booze for the rest of us!
Someone had to drive us home after all.
Also dis.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Whoa, guys, this was all a bit of fun! Of course TEST accepts those who don't drink, I myself drink fairly irregularly anyway, but that wasn't the case here! Myre does drink, and I was joking with him today after he was too ill to go to the pub that I'd tell TEST about it. @Myre , come save me!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Whoa, guys, this was all a bit of fun! Of course TEST accepts those who don't drink, I myself drink fairly irregularly anyway, but that wasn't the case here! Myre does drink, and I was joking with him today after he was too ill to go to the pub that I'd tell TEST about it. @Myre , come save me!
Well if there was a strict rule about beer then there would be some moral problems with me being in test...

I don't like beer

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
The main reason to be in TEST is because it is fun. I like beer , I drink beer, but I also respect and like people who have fun without drinking beer. Thumbs up!!!!

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
I support anyone's decision not to drink beer, as this keeps demand and prices lower!

Forgot your password?