Oh hai!

Kneeyul

Commander
Oct 17, 2016
RSI Handle
Corneileus
Hi, my name's Neil, and I like to pretend I'm clever by using the handle "Kneeyul" because phonetics are phun. Actually, I'm married to an English teacher and I liek to mayk mehstakes two anoi hurr.

I've followed Star Citizen since the Kickstarter, but did not pledge until last December because I'm a cheapskate. I'm pretty excited for this game, and I've just recently started to get back into playing the Alpha. I'm looking for a good group of people to have fun, joke around, and drink with. My go to is Johnnie Walker Black Label, followed closely by Maker's Mark 46.

I own an Avenger with LTI and a regular Aurora. I'm debating on upgrading the Avenger to a Sabre, need to play with the Sabre more before I make that decision. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hello, Neil! It's really important that you choose an avatar! Don't ask why it's important; it just is.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I'm married to an English teacher
OMG - I'm an American living with a British Girlfriend and I thought that was difficult.

Welcome to TEST SQUADRON.

she proofs my graduate papers..... what's a comma?
You're in graduate school and don't know what a comma is? I hope you're now studying to be a brain surgeon
"What's this little squiggly for then?" Ha. Ha.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You're in graduate school and don't know what a comma is? I hope you're now studying to be a brain surgeon
"What's this little squiggly for then?" Ha. Ha.
Let's just say I like to add extra commas or have complete run on sentences.....

And it's Masters of Arts in diplomacy.... forgetting a comma or putting it in the wrong place will never be bad for people (sarcasm).

Forgot your password?