Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Interesting fact!

My wife introduced me to a thing called "gilroy garlic" which is a garlic grown in Gilroy, CA. They have a festival every year and we had been planning to go to it last year. However, we both didn't really feel up to it and decided to stay home. Turns out a dude showed up with a gun and started shooting people.

Also, gilroy garlic is WAY better than normal garlic.
Wow, what a crazy thing to do, shoot up a garlic festival of all things! Glad you didn't go and are okay!
Never knew there were so many types of garlic, would love to try something new, but all I can find here are normal local or chinese import...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
And this year's TEST fund will be spent by our GLorious Leader @Montoya on this, after last years Z4.
I for one, approve!
View attachment 15863

I really like the front half but the back half is just kind of unattractive. It's like they couldn't decide if they wanted a hot hatchback or a sedan and so the comity vote was to do both.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Fuck you monday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Lol, you are telling this to someone who last summer bought a new GMC Yukon as the family car.
Wow, cool! I like the look of GMC's, I like the simplicity. It's honest. It's a truck, and it looks the part. I also like the theatrics of the automatic sidesteps that lower and raise on their own lol
The Audi SQ8 on the other hand is the size of a truck, but tries a bit too hard to look fast and menacing imo. It is fast in a straight line, it's German, but it's probably not that spacious inside with that chopped off roofline. I see like 6-8 brand new ones every day. In the afternoon jam, doing 0.1mph, with a single 35-45yo 155cm (short) woman literally behind the wheel of each one, they can barely see over it, going to the school next door to pick up their children. They used to drive Macans, but those were too small and girly for them, probably...
Wish they were selling big ass trucks like that here, although I couldn't park one on my street, they're too wide and the bus wouldn't fit through lol

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Now that I've gotten distracted, I was on my way to post my frustrations with 3.9 today.

If you hit any of the guards even if they are glitched inside bandits on the 890j mission it gives you an automatic crime stat of 2. At a crime stat of 2 security forces in arrows will spawn on you all the time and jam your qt. Luckily the Carrack can laugh it off but a constellation will get blown up in seconds. Hope you like the chain gang causes the sector needs its slave labor.

Forgot your password?