Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ヽ(。_°)ノ
It's Wednesday. It doesn't mean there is no reason to flip some tables though, just saying that you're off-schedule this week by a bit. Everythings alright with you?

Anyways, it's 3am for me. Time for a good night whiskey and some beamng drive...

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
No kidding one of the best fish taco's I've ever had was found in Old Town San Diego at a cantina. Perfectly fried fish with an amazing sauce and slaw in fresh tortillas.
there's fish tacos,

and then there's the big fish taco *cough cough*

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Mmm quesadillas. Tell me you melted the cheese on the griddle prior to putting it in the tortilla.
No.. No I've never done that. Please explain? An I missing something?
... OK, that's it... It's dinner time, I am now officially hungry for quesadilla.
Right? I might actually get out of bed to go cook food

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
No.. No I've never done that. Please explain? An I missing something?

Right? I might actually get out of bed to go cook food
Yes, you are so was I until I saw it done at a bday party. Melting the cheese in a hot pan caramelizes some of the sugars and picks up some of the oil flavorings of the other items you can add to the quesadillas.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
only in TEST would a discussion full of sexual innuendo be derailed into a foodie thread
Lol, can't it be both.
Yes, you are so was I until I saw it done at a bday party. Melting the cheese in a hot pan caramelizes some of the sugars and picks up some of the oil flavorings of the other items you can add to the quesadillas.
Well shit, now I have to try it!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Mmm quesadillas. Tell me you melted the cheese on the griddle prior to putting it in the tortilla.
Melting the cheese in a hot pan caramelizes some of the sugars and picks up some of the oil flavorings of the other items you can add to the quesadillas.
Well shit, now I have to try it!
Well shit, now I have to try it as well!

I got a book called "The Science of Cooking" and need to read that thing. I'm sure it talks all about that kind of stuff. Always wanted to try to be a dessert chef. Not professionally, I'm sure it's stressful, but to cook all the yummy stuff and eat it!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I love the smell of fresh basil in the morning!

My top secret cooking tip: if in doubt, C4 add cream and garlic. Lots. (or sourcream, that works great too depending on the food)
Maybe not to a chocolate cake, but who knows, give it a try!
Interesting fact!

My wife introduced me to a thing called "gilroy garlic" which is a garlic grown in Gilroy, CA. They have a festival every year and we had been planning to go to it last year. However, we both didn't really feel up to it and decided to stay home. Turns out a dude showed up with a gun and started shooting people.

Also, gilroy garlic is WAY better than normal garlic.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Happy fucking day beer day! Let's start then keep drinking! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Been working on a map program for the past three weeks and I just now realized that London is further north than Portland, Seattle, Toronto, and Vancouver.

That Denver is further south than Rome. That Vancouver and Paris are about the same distance from the north pole.

The Gulf Stream and Jet Stream are very kind to the UK. When the Jet Stream takes a trip south we get very harsh winters.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
The Gulf Stream and Jet Stream are very kind to the UK. When the Jet Stream takes a trip south we get very harsh winters.
You're not kidding about the Jet stream being kind to the UK. I guess I had for so many years just looked at the climate and figured it was more in line with the same Latitude as California even though it's clearly not. Its one of those things where I made an assumption long ago and never really challenged it.

1589037359304.png

Forgot your password?