Post in here if you are definitely not a spy!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not a spy either, but how come all the other guys get all the good jobs?

@NaffNaffBobFace, kick the power into the closet too. It's sticking out.
*Uses heel to push cable in and close the door, awkwardly*

What...?

I'm standing very close to this wardrobe?

Er, yeah...

Thats because... Thats because I'm very fond of it. We... backpacked round Europe together, didn't we Wardy?

*Thumps wardrobe with heel* There, see, it agrees.

What? Yes, Wardy. Thats it's name. You have a name, I have a name, this wardrobes name is Wardy. It has a BTEC National Diploma in Geography.

What do you mean "He"? Wardy is a non-gender specific entity thank you very much, it prides itself on not having a gender because it's a wardrobe, it's not capable of sexual reproduction and doesn't see why it should pander to so called "social norms". Wardy thanks you to not project your Gender Stereotypes all over them like some kind of strange orgy-party.

I'm just going now.

*Drags Wardy away.* Dammit Wardy you could at least try to move, this is Belgium all over again!

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
*Drags Wardy away.* Dammit Wardy you could at least try to move, this is Belgium all over again!
SMH. You may have been born a generation too late, I read about half way through this, then had a vision of the Monty Python gang doing this skit. But, just one correction. Most modern furnishings can reproduce just fine. If you take apart a Sauder wardrobe, then put it back together again, you'll see what I mean. You'll discover that you have enough wood, nails, and screws left over to make another one.

Forgot your password?