Poster I've never seen before on Faint Glen station

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hi there Wonderful TESTies,

I logged in and flew to my favourite station Faint Glen and spotted a pair of posters I've never seen before:

1712486417313.png

Los Imperators - No Cover - 02 August 19:00-23:00 - Dangles Bar.

I dunno if these are old or new but I don't know of Dangles Bar and have looked online and can't find it on lists of fine drinking establishments:

Any idea what this is about? A live music event in 'Verse and we're going to see a new bar popping up somewhere, or a rusty old asset which is still kicking about the servers?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Found reference to Dangle's on the following page:

"Dangle´s Bar, Bar at Baijini Point (?), Arccorp, Stanton"

As far as I'm aware the ArcCorp main bar is G-Loc so a secondary on Baijini might make sense. I'll take a trip over there.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Found a post on Spectrum from 2 years ago asking about these posters, looks like they are an old asset but I'm on the hunt now so will still take a trip to Baijini:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've had a look around Baiji, only the normal station bar there nothing singled out as specifically "Dangle's", but it's possible that bar is the one - could not find any others on the hab/hanger, Concourse or Cargo decks, although there is a hidden den with a mini-fridge stacked with beers and an arcade machine hidden in the containers in the Cargo deck, and you can also get a full Hazard suit of industrial armour, the back pack in yellow too and the heavy duty tractor beam rifle there so worth a trip either way.

If there is an Easter egg which unlocks on the 2nd of August between 1900 and 2300 the only questions left are... is that time in UTC or some other zone and where exactly the hell is Dangle's...? I might take a look at that den again just to see if there are any clues as to if it has a name or something.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Hi there Wonderful TESTies,

I logged in and flew to my favourite station Faint Glen and spotted a pair of posters I've never seen before:

View attachment 25489

Los Imperators - No Cover - 02 August 19:00-23:00 - Dangles Bar.

I dunno if these are old or new but I don't know of Dangles Bar and have looked online and can't find it on lists of fine drinking establishments:

Any idea what this is about? A live music event in 'Verse and we're going to see a new bar popping up somewhere, or a rusty old asset which is still kicking about the servers?
I put those up all over Stanton in 2015. That's my old band. We broke up when we found out that if you don't do the cover charge thing, you don't get paid... Also, we sucked.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I put those up all over Stanton in 2015. That's my old band. We broke up when we found out that if you don't do the cover charge thing, you don't get paid... Also, we sucked.
Time for a reunion in a bar that never officially existed in the first place!

Forgot your password?