Pyro Jump Point in game now!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm keeping a lid on my enthusiasm.

While I do have every hope, I choose to remain realistic to the possibility technical issues or some other factor (such as implementation not being planned for many Quarters yet) may still result in no jump point in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayeteeone

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
It seems the 3 Stanton jump point stations are in in some capacity, while we may not get actual wormhole tech for the next patch, this could potentially open more trade routes if they add Quanta to things. Plus they just look great!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Technically in-game? Because you cant jump through it yet!

Fake news!
Ha, you've reminded me of I think it was when they were about to put ArcCorp in Stanton, and put in a Quantum navigation point without a planet or anything else :glorious:

I remember visiting it and falling out of Quantum thousands of km from the waypoint and taking ages to fly to it to where the equivalent of the centre of the planet would be, and it was just a single cargo-box or something as a placeholder haha.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It seems the 3 Stanton jump point stations are in in some capacity, while we may not get actual wormhole tech for the next patch, this could potentially open more trade routes if they add Quanta to things. Plus they just look great!
Yep, here's hoping that they will at least utilize it, even if we don't get the jumping yet.

I was hoping some of you folks would see this, go "noo, ackschually..." and share some juicy info on what's actually going on behind the scenes. But I guess we will find out soon enough.

Forgot your password?