Removed that JTF declares war thread

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Still waiting on SOTS 16.
Damn it Jim, SOTS16 isn't a lost episode on Youtube and it never was... SOTS16... it's a way of life.

The sooner we all accept this the better for us all.

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
For future reference, if a thread has nothing to do with TEST or anything TEST Squadron related, we most likely dont care much.

So if you are part of another org and made a video about yourself doing something to VirtualAce, that has nothing to do with us, it most likely does not deserve a new thread.

We already have several threads plus a TMG Drama Alert video from myself on the topic. No need for more.
I realise that VA and AA have so many enemies that I am forgotten..... I'm upset a little by this. My 5 min of fame hate from VA personally has been taken from me. I suppose I can dream about it while VA videos are still on the AA page but alas, no more featuring me :( RIP hate fame

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I realise that VA and AA have so many enemies that I am forgotten..... I'm upset a little by this. My 5 min of fame hate from VA personally has been taken from me. I suppose I can dream about it while VA videos are still on the AA page but alas, no more featuring me :( RIP hate fame
Cheer up Vogon, do what I do. Get into VirtualAsses head and start pulling strings. He's already repeating everything we say, so just start saying the right things.

Oh, and don't mention The Plan.

Forgot your password?