Removed that JTF declares war thread

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Wait... I just realised you removed a thread about JTF declaring on VA to make a thread about JTF declaring on VA.
Wait.What? I can't figure this out. He did what to who about who did what to whom about what??
I need a beer.

The meta is strong!
Wait I thought we're still in Alpha?

Last edited:

Dylan Phoenix

Vice Admiral
Aug 18, 2017
RSI Handle
Dylan_Garrett
Also the guy posting it is on probation from CIG for who knows what....
I can understand the misunderstanding, I probably would have made the same conclusion myself in your position, without any prior knowledge to access. It's partly my fault - I should have probably introduced myself before just posting away - especially given that so much of what I am involved with nowadays is meta-oriented...I miss the good old days when I was a relatively new backer and actually spent more time in-game and thinking about in-game stuff - the most ironic part being the fact that there was actually less content in Star Citizen back then than what we have now. Nowadays, you practically can't run a player group / org without throwing at least some meta in there - for some of us, more than others.

Anyways, I will be updating my profile page to reflect that soon; but in short description, there are two things you should know about me:
1. I'm a severely slow typist - it took me nearly ten minutes to type this (Yes, really) lol
2. My personality irl is not accurately representative of the character and / or values I wish to portray in-game
(Yes, I role-play, but only lightly and mostly in-game)

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell in a way that won't require me to type a 10 page long dossier that will take me day to finish...lol
Note to self: Write a 10 page dossier on myself. :joy:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Since Im the head of TEST, if I sneeze, its TEST related.

If some random shmo from another org comes here to post a video of him shooting at VA... nope, not worthy of starting a fresh thread.
Please note, nowhere here does the Glorious Leader say you can't add it to the original HUGE thread about Nob/Ass. It doesn't require a rocket surgeon, I'd take it as a hint new threads are spam, adding to the original thread is not spam it's just adding to the original thread.

Unless Montoya says no to that as well. All hail the Glorious Leader!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Please note, nowhere here does the Glorious Leader say you can't add it to the original HUGE thread about Nob/Ass. It doesn't require a rocket surgeon, I'd take it as a hint new threads are spam, adding to the original thread is not spam it's just adding to the original thread.

yeah i would agree its fun on occasion to read that thread or the other 20 but gets old i want more @Printimus and @RiceMaiden hedgehog armor

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Wisdom. Must be a SPAI. :wink:

Forgot your password?