Sandy beaches?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Have there been any planets in the lore, yet, with nice pristine Sandy beaches?

I remember terraforming disasters, planet sized cities, industrial waste and smog, but no nice places to visit.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Well we have had sand and a very very bad sand worm feature. The wreck was beached on the sand (can you beach without a beach?) as well so there is that.

The very latest citizcon did discuss water (and well they have not shown it much because they haven't fixed the water yet (it is in development no doubt 2024 or some such). So until they get that fixed the beach resort would look sad (Think Blackpool) so they haven't tried to make one yet.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I'm sure there are people working on planets and beaches and water, just don't expect them for a long time yet.

I just want 3.0 to come out and that will keep me happy for a while.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
We shall make our own beaches.
If we here at TEST are to make our own beach, then perhaps we should start by TESTing with building a pool. The perfect TEST pool in my opinion would be loosely based on the German BEER baths. So we experiment with what form of alcohol is most enjoyable to swim in while becoming intoxicated by through osmosis. Once we have that figured out, then we build the perfect beach for ourselves to enjoy.

Remember everybody, caring is sharing & unless I'm mistaken, we love our lady members.
(Yes, all of them are soaking in BEER while enjoying the act of drinking it as well. Cheers! :beers: )

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
If we here at TEST are to make our own beach, then perhaps we should start by TESTing with building a pool. The perfect TEST pool in my opinion would be loosely based on the German BEER baths. So we experiment with what form of alcohol is most enjoyable to swim in while becoming intoxicated by through osmosis. Once we have that figured out, then we build the perfect beach for ourselves to enjoy.

Remember everybody, caring is sharing & unless I'm mistaken, we love our lady members.
(Yes, all of them are soaking in BEER while enjoying the act of drinking it as well. Cheers! :beers: )
I approve of this TESTing method.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Unofortunately I was thinking of some nose art like Molokai Cargo but Cassel Cargo just doesn't feel right for nose art on my Freelancer.

(Anyone get the reference? LOL.)

Forgot your password?