Ship Loadouts: ANVIL Hornet F7C

Loonetik

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Loonetik

This series of posts is to open up a conversation on the different ship load outs. Post what you have tried and what pros or cons you see.

I would like to get to the point in the conversation we can start talking about strategies, for example, what gun or missile would be best to take out shields quickly so you can start doing damage.

I'm currently using the following post to base my statistics on. If anyone has a better source please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Gn3ChMCfM3f_9arW8F-7qQHhgpexWLz2VjTmxqq4j0/edit#gid=1241570521

Current Load out:

Pros:
  1. TBD
Cons:
  1. TBD

Overall thoughts:

I have not tried this load-out yet. Thanks to @Mich Angel for suggesting this. I will report back after trying it.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
My setup is determined by what I can steal off of other stuff I own, But I like it. I am running 3 Badgers and 2 Omnisky IVs. They may not pack the same punch as the ballistics, but I never run out of ammo and everything is nice and gimballed. I happily trade DPS for improved time-on-target and reduced overheating issues. Then again, I never really dicked around with it much...

Reactions: AstroSam

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
3 MKII Broadswords with a revenent canon up top.
I put the revenent on the first haf of my trigger (button one on a Hotas wartog)alone to pepper them at a distance.
The Broadswords kick in on a harder trigger press (button 6) and all 4 guns waste e'm.
Work it!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I use two setup for the Hornet since I got two ships..
The Ghost I have Group1 Panther on the wing, Group2 mantis in the nose, and on top a flashfire mount with the Apocalytic gattling gun.
On the regular Hornet I got in Group1 Mantis on wing and nose Group2 Flashfire with Apocalytic ;)

We did a 100m apart nose to nose count down from 5, fire all you got on each other against a Sabre with 4 panthers on it, both this set up destroyed the Saber in 3sec flat. every time :smile:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

This series of posts is to open up a conversation on the different ship load outs. Post what you have tried and what pros or cons you see.

I would like to get to the point in the conversation we can start talking about strategies, for example, what gun or missile would be best to take out shields quickly so you can start doing damage.

I'm currently using the following post to base my statistics on. If anyone has a better source please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Gn3ChMCfM3f_9arW8F-7qQHhgpexWLz2VjTmxqq4j0/edit#gid=1241570521

Current Load out:

Pros:
  1. TBD
Cons:
  1. TBD

Overall thoughts:

I have not tried this load-out yet. Thanks to @Mich Angel for suggesting this. I will report back after trying it.
Having a look into this thread will probably make you happy -->
Pimped your spaceship? Lets share information!

Therein, you will also find a more up-to-date spreadsheet 2.5.0

:slight_smile:

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?