Shit new applicants are saying

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Are we sure though? No crashing, whether in style or not, was mentioned. Nada, zilch, nothin'. Is he truly qualified for TEST membership?
On his first play session he fell through the floor... that means he crashed but missed!

If that isn't TEST, I don't know what is.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Are we sure though? No crashing, whether in style or not, was mentioned. Nada, zilch, nothin'. Is he truly qualified for TEST membership?
On his first play session he fell through the floor... that means he crashed but missed!

If that isn't TEST, I don't know what is.
If we find he has a skill deficit with respect to crashing, we can always teach him how to crash more effectively.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Not AI Generated? There's a burden of proof required for that, and a disclaimer isn't it. Nonetheless, as far as I know it isn't part of the criteria to join TEST!
Ya I feel like chatGPT would not make it under our bar of qualifications as it's already passing the Bar exam and medical tests.

After all while the common phrase of hold my beer is used by the masses we know all to well its best to chug ones beer then to entrust its contents on a fellow testie.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well, some people are "Sports" and some people are "Brains". Given the injuries and the punctuation I reccon he's the "Sports" type?
Not that I'm one to talk.
I got banned from both Teams...

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm not going to presume to ask for confirmation of step 1's completion, but I don't see how Step 2 can be completed since you already did that - but OK.
Step 3 is going to be a problem though, there's nothing in Stanton, and last time I was there you can just fly out. The sun is going to have the same problem. No nuclear fusion, no hydrogen... kind of explains refueling costs.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?