So which ship-names you tried were filtered?

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Very likely a second waver here so I can't get offended yet by any filters that might force me to be the civilized human being I'm not when it comes to language.

I'm currently torn between naughty bits in German, nonsense scifi and technobabble generator phrases or a mixture of all of those that I might attach to my Carrack and Mercury.

What names did you first wave guys try that didn't make it through the CIG-Filter? So the rest of us can prepare ;)

Gimme your naughty words! 😈

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm not in the waves yet and don't have an applicable ship to do so, but I've chosen my ship name of choice to test the filter with:

"The Pride Of Scunthorpe"

This is because in the UK that one place name has been blocked by more online filters than the population of the town ten times over. Also, the signs on the edged of the town are regularly vandalised to highlight the naughty word in it :-D

Chrono_naut

Admiral
Feb 21, 2021
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Chrono_naut
I'm not in the waves yet and don't have an applicable ship to do so, but I've chosen my ship name of choice to test the filter with:

"The Pride Of Scunthorpe"

This is because in the UK that one place name has been blocked by more online filters than the population of the town ten times over. Also, the signs on the edged of the town are regularly vandalised to highlight the naughty word in it :-D
LOL, that name is brilliant XD

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Some lascivious brainstorming:
"The Lance of Rocco"
"Emanuelle Kant"
"The Slutsky Decomposition"
"Boner Flat Trailer"
"Rosetta Probe" (seriously what did the guys at ESA think to name a probe supposed to land on a comet like that?)

Our dear @Rear_Intruder would also make a great ship name!

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Scunthorpe

I saw the 'th' before I ever saw the 't'

am I still koalafied for this org?
If you've never been there it's easy to miss it, but online filters eye never blinks and are probably responsible for at least a 10% drop in GDP in the area. The modern world just isn't built for places like Scunthorpe, Shitterton, Wet Beaver Creek, Middlefart, Twatt, Dildo and Crap. All real places.

There was a place in Austria called Fucking but they passed a name change request and switched their name to Fugging on January 1st 2021, which I'm not sure, but might be the worst thing to come out of 2020 depending on what your sense of historical perspective is like...?

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I wanted to name my Carrack either Sleipnir or Svaðilfari but the former was taken and I couldn't figure out how to type the latter.
Yeah I hate that only english latin is allowed.

I actually went with TSS Emanuelle Kant for my Carrack.

Have difficulties to decide a name for my Starrunner yet.

Reactions: DarthMunkee
Forgot your password?