Squadron 42 Teasers | 2012 - 2019

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
We wait long enough and he might have a Xi'an plasma sword as his personal sidearm. And then we'll have come full circle.
Not to toot my own trumpet but I actually worked with Mark Hamill last year. We were chatting about Star Wars, random politics stuff, and I totally forgot to ask him about SQ42 lol.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not to toot my own trumpet but I actually worked with Mark Hamill last year. We were chatting about Star Wars, random politics stuff, and I totally forgot to ask him about SQ42 lol.
Bummer, I sometimes fail to think about what would otherwise be obvious at the time until the time & opportunity has passed. Such is life.

Darn, that would have been sick!
Hell yeah, that would've been awesome!

To be honest his SQ42 work was done so many years ago that he's probably gonna go...."Squadron wha?!"
Yeah, I may be wrong, but based on old interviews of his, he enjoyed & remembers working with CR for the earlier games, so I believe that he's looking forward to SQ42 finally coming out. CR willing, "Old Man" survives the 1st of the 3 planned games, so we'll get to enjoy more with him in the future games.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Bummer, I sometimes fail to think about what would otherwise be obvious at the time until the time & opportunity has passed. Such is life.

Hell yeah, that would've been awesome!

Yeah, I may be wrong, but based on old interviews of his, he enjoyed & remembers working with CR for the earlier games, so I believe that he's looking forward to SQ42 finally coming out. CR willing, "Old Man" survives the 1st of the 3 planned games, so we'll get to enjoy more with him in the future games.
Yeah hopefully I'll run into him again in the future. He's not the only cast of SQ42 I've worked with but that's another story lol.

Mark Hamill's old though and when I met him, he was somewhat frail (I think he was nursing a cold that week). You see your heroes on the big screen and they're larger than life. When you finally do meet them, it dawns on you that they're just human beings like you and I. The fact that the 'Old Man' role is mocap and voice acting might actually work in our favor. Means he might be open to do more work. Much better than working in the Vancouver rain/cold like he did on my gig anyway.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?