The greatest independence day speech from the greatest President. o7's in chat!

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
o7

We're actually going to be watching all of those again today. It seemed appropriate to marathon them on their day. Everything in it's place and all that. Like Die Hard on Christmas. Unfortunately, we won't be able to crown that marathon with fireworks. Our state is on fire, so our local emergency responders have requested that we "celebrate our freedom with sprinklers instead". Hooray for freedom sprinklers?

Last edited:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
o7

We're actually going to be watching all of those again today. It seemed appropriate to marathon them on their day. Everything in it's place and all that. Like Die Hard on Christmas. Unfortunately, we won't be able to crown that marathon with fireworks. Our state is on fire, so our local emergency responders have requested that we "celebrate our freedom with sprinklers instead". Hooray for freedom sprinklers?

Our state bans most fireworks anyway. So celebratory gunfire it is.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Our state bans most fireworks anyway. So celebratory gunfire it is.

Unfortunately, I live in the "city". It's illegal to discharge a firearm in the city limits. Out in the valley (Mat-Su Valley), yea. It's a different story and that video's actually not far from the truth. Quite a lot of ammo will be spent out there tonight.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Unfortunately, I live in the "city". It's illegal to discharge a firearm in the city limits...
my neighbors don't let petty issues like 'legality' hinder their letting off their firearms for holiday celebrations

Forgot your password?