The silhouettes.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
In the talking about ships segment there were about a dozen ships they said were scheduled for delivery in the next year.
The first three appeared, to me, to be the Ranger, the X-1, an Ursa variant.
The last two looked like the Retaliator and the Polaris.

One might have been the Galaxy and one the Zeus (which was already scheduled for delivery in that timeframe.)

What did you think you saw?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ranger, X-1, Ursa variant (possibly the Lynx based on the wheels), Perseus, Polaris, Retalliator base model or its redesign, a version of the ARGO ship that's lacking the cargo or personnel modules, Galaxy, a Fury version (looks most like the LX), Legionnaire & Zeus are my best guesses at the vehicle silhouettes.

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
the one that looks like it might be the galaxy is too small if you look at the human character. the human in the Zeus frame was smaller than that one. my guess is it's an RSI ship that is yet unannounced, and we might see it during IAE.

I'm curious to know what that ship was with the two beams that extend out from the front in a vertical alignment. an unannounced alien ship?

the perseus is 1. bigger than that and 2. has a massive gun on the front. the silhouette does not have a gun, and the human character is too big, meaning the scale is wrong.

that one's too big. look at the human character.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Let's see:
- New Hoverbike concept (no wheels)
-Origin X1 bikes
-Lynx Rover
-Some Argo open seated Freigth Hopper
-New ship, medium size with freight elevator and VTOL wingtips. (Looks a bit like an Anvil / Crusader Hybrid)
-The undisclosed Mirei Taco XL Racing Freighter (That or the Sith have made their way into this part of the universe)
-The Legionaire
-The Zeus
-A Retaliator Variant
aaaaand
-The Polaris! (About damn time)

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I'm thinking the Tali is the Gold Standard, with modules, which would include the "Base" since it's the same ship without the Torp modules.

I forgot the Legionaire was in the slideshow. Thanks.

The Ursa, ambulance? (I thought the Lynx was in game).

I thought it was an Argo Cargo without the module as well.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Lets get some screeny shot goodness up in here:

Stolen from Bored Gamers video here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-0CUMNzQ0

1 - Hov bike of some description? Drake, Consolidated Outland, Apopa and Origin have one but that leaves Anvil, Aegis, Argo and loads of other makers to rey their hand at it yet.
1698068952189.png

2 - Speaking of Origin, the X1, X1 force and X1 Velocity most likely shown here.
1698068978991.png

3 - An Ursa platform vehicle but it 'aint the Lynx, that's already out: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/19186-Introducing-The-RSI-Lynx
1698069009892.png

4 - Another platform variant this time the Argo Cargo... I think this is odds on a container carrier to move cargo from HULL ships to stations.
1698069274026.png

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
5 - Could this be another Spirit Varient? The Zeus 2? Perhaps an Eclipse variant with those winglets at the ends?? But look at those landing skids, it's a bit Nomad from CO isn't it?

1698069363534.png

6 - What is this?! A Fury for ANTS!? Judging by the size of that person perhaps it's a Xi'An gunship instead? Or the person is far away and it's a Fury that is really close...?
1698069439084.png

7 - I'm pretty sure this is the Legionnaire boarding ship: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/18632-Anvil-Legionnaire
1698069512635.png

8 - Hmmm, Zeus 2...? Or Galaxy? Bit big for the Zeus, bit small for the Galaxy...?
1698069639999.png

9 - It's a Retaliator, but which one? Perhaps the Bomber Module coming to Live to compliment the other bombers coming online.
1698069720774.png

10 - That engine cluster says this is the Polaris:
1698069773162.png

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
5 - Could this be another Spirit Varient? The Zeus 2? Perhaps an Eclipse variant with those winglets at the ends?? But look at those landing skids, it's a bit Nomad from CO isn't it?

View attachment 24980

6 - What is this?! A Fury for ANTS!? Judging by the size of that person perhaps it's a Xi'An gunship instead? Or the person is far away and it's a Fury that is really close...?
View attachment 24981

7 - I'm pretty sure this is the Legionnaire boarding ship: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/18632-Anvil-Legionnaire
View attachment 24982

8 - Hmmm, Zeus 2...? Or Galaxy? Bit big for the Zeus, bit small for the Galaxy...?
View attachment 24983

9 - It's a Retaliator, but which one? Perhaps the Bomber Module coming to Live to compliment the other bombers coming online.
View attachment 24984

10 - That engine cluster says this is the Polaris:
View attachment 24985
Thanks.

Getting a better look:
8 is the Zeus 2, given the weapon placement.
7 is the Legionaire.
5 looks small for a spirit, it could be, but it looks more fighter size.
And I still think 1 is a distorted Ranger.

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
5 - Could this be another Spirit Variant? The Zeus 2? Perhaps an Eclipse variant with those winglets at the ends?? But look at those landing skids, it's a bit Nomad from CO isn't it?

View attachment 24980
I'm betting on an announcement during IAE - could be either Aegis, Anvil, Crusader, RSI or CO.

View attachment 24981
I'm betting on Xi'An gunship. we will probably get an announcement during IAE.

View attachment 24983
definitely the Zeus. too small to be a Galaxy.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
And I still think 1 is a distorted Ranger.
I'm thinking 1 might just be a new Pyro maker... maybe an outlaw builder slapping together jalopies for ne'er-do-wells.

1698080748271.png

I don't know of any Ranger with yellow and black hazard striping, and the side of the craft looks to have a logo I don't recognise... close to Murai with a large while block with negative dark space inside but I might be seeing something which isn't actually a logo at all.

That's my thought anyway, it could be a Ranger, perhaps?

Last edited:

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk

View attachment 24980
Actually I believe the winglets are triangular covers over a VTOL turbine.
See what looks like an R2D2 on top? Ithink thats the turbine on the opposing wing with the cover behind it.
But CO sounds promising. Maybe the Nomad XL? Though if I count the sugar cubes under its belly I get to around 16 SCU.
So another medium explorer? Haven't had one of those in a while... (cough)

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
View attachment 24981
Well there is a faint hint of a Fury there and definitely some Xi'an tech.
OR it's two big Nachos around a hamburger patty.
From what little detail you can barely make out in the midlle, namely those protubing panels opposing each other, that looks like stabilizer winglets.
And those two long, protubing barrel-like thingies in the front.
Either thats a flying 2x7 turret like the Fury is a flying 4x2 turret
oooor...
That's Mirai's answer to the Vulture!
The Xi'an scrapper!

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I'm thinking 1 might just be a new Pyro maker... maybe an outlaw builder slapping together jalopies for ne'er-do-wells.

View attachment 24987

I don't know of any Ranger with yellow and black hazard striping, and the side of the craft looks to have a logo I don't recognise... close to Murai with a large while block with negative dark space inside but I might be seeing something which isn't actually a logo at all.

1 is interesting...

From what can be seen, there are 2 "variants" of the vehicle/ship.

From the silhouettes, the substantive difference appears to be what is mounted on the "front" of each - The one on the right appears to have some form of gun, but the one on the left has something which appears too bulky to be a gun (Tractor beam/mining laser/salvage attachment/?). Added to this is that as the image scrolls across the 2 in the video, only the one on the left has those hazard markings, while the one on the right appears to have a single colour on the "panel".

The markings on the one on the left ("manufacturer" logo (Looking closely at the video, this may not be a logo, but rather a "gap"/hole in the ship and we are seeing the light from behind it shining through), orange/red colouring/marking below this as well as on the front of whatever is mounted on the ship/vehicle on the left, "hazard stripes" on the ship/vehicle on the left, possible text (3 digit number?) in lower portion of one of the stripes) also suggests that the ship/vehicle has passed whitebox and is into/has passed greybox/LOD stages. If this is the case, we would be seeing the "final" vehicle, which would rule out it being the rangers (both because of the lack of wheels, as well as there only being 2 vehicles, not 3 - The Ranger family having 3 vehicles which should be physically similar, meaning there is no reason they would "forget" one during development).

It does appear to have a "seating position" of some type on the rear, and no raised controls that can be seen, suggesting it is some form of "grav-bike", and based on its positioning in the video is smaller than the X1 (each ship/vehicle shown was larger than the previous one). I wouldn't be surprised to find that it's a "home made" Pyro-built vehicle, but to me, it looks too "clean" (structure that can be seen, as well as the condition of the hazard markings) and so I think it's more likely from a "known" manufacturer.

Who knows: We may even find out at IAE this year (New LTI token, perhaps?)... First day seems to be the cheapest new ship, so if it's not Drake (Cutter Expedition), this will likely be it.

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
1 - no clue, as pointed out has kind of a utility look.
2 - X1's, muh motorbike!
3 - Ursa variant.. ambulance maybe?
4 - Clearly an Argo but no idea why it's there.
5 - Spirit? Could be, they've said before the goal is to deliver those in the coming months.
6 - NFC.
7 - Legionnaire.
8 - Probably the Zeus's, because those are supposed to deliver at some point next year.
9 - Tali.
10 - Polaris. As @NaffNaffBobFace pointed out, the engine cluster is obvious. But Ben also confirmed it on stage a few seconds after showing the image.

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage

View attachment 24987

Looks like the top model of the hover bikes we got to see from last years CC, with the 2 rear flaps.

Forgot your password?