Trees confirmed for microtech! Startingg TEST lumberjack division!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just did my Chainsaw course... Can I join the fun and games? (Don't own a great tho unfortunately) 🌳🌲🍺🍻
Not sure what you were admitting not to own, but here in TEST we can all enjoy the fun & games 1 way or another. Don't have an axe but want to chop some trees? Ask a fellow TESTie to "hold my beer" & I'm sure they'll let you swing away. Just don't expect to get your beer back unconsumed. Cheers!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Haha, I could own that name!
We'll have to politely request the master of hampsters @SeungRyul or overlord @Montoya to apply said title.
I always wondered how a person could earn a cool nickname in TEST Squadron. I simply figured that it was like the military where when you 1st FUBAR something royally & pray that nobody notices, ... "Here's your sign!"

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Perfect I got large enough ship to hull the wood for processing.. .. Captain is Logged :P

we be rich :D

🍻 🍻 🍻 🍻
Now the Aegis Nautilus can use its angular edges to clear cut entire forests with a single brute force TEST Landing. Just name it Capital Clipper & make sure that it has already deployed its mines or your operation's profits will really bomb.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I doubt that I'm alone in that the Carrack commercial caused me to discover a digital "redwood" that needed to be properly managed, sustainably. ;p
Heheheh
I always wondered how a person could earn a cool nickname in TEST Squadron. I simply figured that it was like the military where when you 1st FUBAR something royally & pray that nobody notices, ... "Here's your sign!"
Not too sure how I earned my Hallucinogenic Owl nickname. Think it was an old Avatar, Waaaaaaay back in my early days or TEST.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?