Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
This is going to be @CrudeSasquatch next month when he heads off to basic training! Haha
Hopefully you told all the do's and do nots.

Like saying thank you, informing the drill Sergeant what level he is in any game, or telling the drill about any relative or neighbor who was in SF, and basically how important it is to always be vocal and independent.... because being an individual shows your ready to be in the fight. Or army of one. ;)

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker

Like saying thank you, informing the drill Sergeant what level he is in any game, or telling the drill about any relative or neighbor who was in SF, and basically how important it is to always be vocal and independent.... because being an individual shows your ready to be in the fight. Or army of one. ;)
@CrudeSasquatch Be sure to tell the Drill Sergeant the importance of taking the time to properly chew your breakfast. And if you think you need 10 more minutes of sleep, just let them know so they can wake you when you're ready. Basic training's going to be loads of fun, 'Squatch. :p

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
So far we have 11 signed up in less than 24hrs. Going strong!! the more the merrier!!

Remember signing up means you intend to help your team and actually participate!! Failing to do so will get your barred from any other tournaments that will be held. I am already working on ways of getting the finals matches streamed and who knows maybe we can come up with a prize if we get enough people!!

Havrek

Space Marshal
Sep 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Havrek
@CrudeSasquatch Be sure to tell the Drill Sergeant the importance of taking the time to properly chew your breakfast. And if you think you need 10 more minutes of sleep, just let them know so they can wake you when you're ready. Basic training's going to be loads of fun, 'Squatch. :p
Be sure to inform them on the latest research on team building in which Team Leaders who suffer alongside their employees find that productivity is higher. Another winner is to inform them that they may want to lay off the donuts for breakfast.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If it's before November 10th or After Match 13th, I'm In!
You'll be home over Christmas too. Don't you fret.

Haha. We're going to talk today and I'm going to run him through everything. Make sure he know that it's OK to speak his mind to the course officer about how much he hates push-ups, etc.
Very important! How else will they know how you feel?
Be sure to inform them on the latest research on team building in which Team Leaders who suffer alongside their employees find that productivity is higher. Another winner is to inform them that they may want to lay off the donuts for breakfast.
Make sure you refer to the donuts as fat pills. You gotta speak the language.
I have written down all of your suggestions. I can't wait to be the best soldier ever. hopefully they'll see how skilled I am at FPS combat and give me a gun right away
Like day two. Before you even get your uniform. Haha

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Remember signing up means you intend to help your team and actually participate!! Failing to do so will get your barred from any other tournaments
If I plan to be/get drunk during tournament, does that count as not participating?

Forgot your password?