Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Well their hope is 3.0 by the new year. So id guess 2.6 is a week or two away?
I think that's way too optimistic. The Evocati don't even have 2.6 yet, it's definitely more than 2 weeks from being live. I'd expect us to get it around the end of November. 3.0 won't be until February or so by my estimates.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
I think that's way too optimistic. The Evocati don't even have 2.6 yet, it's definitely more than 2 weeks from being live. I'd expect us to get it around the end of November. 3.0 won't be until February or so by my estimates.
Well everyone has different opinions on things. I prefer to be optomistic as you say. Altho to me optomistic is tomorrow. The avacados is who i was mentioning in the week or two. I couldbhave been clearer yes.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
I didn't read much of what all was said but, I'm all for gettin' mah pew pew on.

That being said, I'm in as long as I can fit it into my day.
the whole point of how its set up is to allow you to fit it into your day. Having 4v4 fighting but teams of 6 makes it easier to get full games and allowing more options during the week to get the match complete.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Well everyone has different opinions on things. I prefer to be optomistic as you say. Altho to me optomistic is tomorrow. The avacados is who i was mentioning in the week or two. I couldbhave been clearer yes.
Ah, fair enough, I do also hope it's in the hands of the Avocados within 2 weeks, even though it could take a month with them before we see it go live.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
66 replies to the pole! Remember to sign up we have 28 signed up atm.

@Captain Call what team is 4? Lol
Team 4 is The Beerjerk Brigade, the team with the highest presence during the TEST Tournament. It was formed at the TEST Tournament, organized by @ADKL. That is why right now we only are with 4 members.
So... if there are members who want to join The Beerjerk Brigade, please step forward, we really could use members for this and future missions. right now The Beerjerk Brigade is:
@Beerjerker (GMT -8)
@Bman (GMT -6)
@Captain Call (GMT -7)
@marcsand2 (GMT +2)
@Blind Owl (GMT -4)

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Team 4 is The Beerjerk Brigade, the team with the highest presence during the TEST Tournament. It was formed at the TEST Tournament, organized by @ADKL. That is why right now we only are with 4 members.
So... if there are members who want to join The Beerjerk Brigade, please step forward, we really could use another 2 members for this and future missions. right now The Beerjerk Brigade is:
@Beerjerker (GMT-8)
@Bman (GMT -6)
@Captain Call (GMT -7)
@marcsand2 (GMT+2)
I'm in. Count me it. I want in. I love you guys!
GMT -4 until Dec 3rd, then I'll be back to -6

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
So... if there are members who want to join The Beerjerk Brigade, please step forward, we really could use members for this and future missions. right now The Beerjerk Brigade is:
@Beerjerker (GMT -8)
@Bman (GMT -6)
@Captain Call (GMT -7)
@marcsand2 (GMT +2)
@Blind Owl (GMT -4)
rgr that ill change it accordingly.

Forgot your password?